The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 pm

One espada was runing torword Ichimei she blocked so attacks and then kicked it in the belly hard with a vibrashion. That must up the espada's orgen's. He was still fighting but it would be over soon. She put one hand over her face, a bunch of negative energy gathered. and a hollow mask appeared. It was black but red but light at the same time. Her eye's went blood red.

"Its time to stop....and think do you really want to do this you just mit die." She laughed a little. This thing is so tided around orders. Its stupid she thought.

The espada. Didnt care it seemed and flashed step be hind her. She blocked the kick that it made. She grabed its face and sent sound wave's though its head...till it exploded.

She looked at her hand and laughed, it was covered in blood.

"Its like old time's huh Imei?" She lifted up her mask and licked the blood.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Division 2 Captain/Covert Ops Leader/Admin
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Character Sheet: IM AWESOME
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Syn saw the espada labeled 3 running at him and he said, Rip Sanshou!", as the lightning engulfed his blade he ran at the espada member at a breakneck pace and as the two collided there was a huge crash and explosion where Syn and the espada clashed sending waves of reiatsu in every direction knocking the weaker people back and even stronger ones staggered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:06 pm

The cannon in a flicker laughed a gallant beam into the air as the beam exploded "YES!!" The world started shaing as neos reiatsu went to full power as everyone would feel it because 20% of the reiatsu from the cannon flowed into him makign all of his attack 4x worse... "Now.... you all have 1 day before the dimension collapse and inter lock and crush you all...." Neo went beserk as all the hollows that were beggining evolved into 2nd state hollows
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:04 pm

BAN-KAI! Taibou Kosenjou Shuniji! First act dimension slash! Brandon unleashes his bankai and pulls all of the energy emited from the cannon and the hollows weaker than espeda 7 into the rift. my blade has no power at all as long as the grip is intact i can summon the blade and the blades power regard less of how many pieces the blade is in.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Ichimei looked at the beam

"How the hell are we going to stop it...or how are we going to stop neo"

All these thing were going though her head, so much time to do somthing but you dont know how to do it.

"well i'll just hit this streat on then" she starts runing toword neo's drecshion.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 pm

brandon holds her back You cant fight him like this trust me hes stronger than you can imagine.

Last edited by Lt. Brandon Phantom on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Syn jumps up out of the wreckage and heads right towards neo. "Rip Sanshou!", he yelled as lightning began to envelope his blade and still flying towards neo.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 am

Ichimei breaks from brandon

"Im not going to fight him Im going to reason with him....And i might be able to...And if he attacks well I'll just have to fight him....trust me i wont let him kill me....not him anyway"

She looked at him with her red eye's "I have Imei with me I'll be ok" she smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:15 am

alright then if he attacks ive got your back.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Ichimei smiled and hugged brandon

"Thank you...."

She started running trowords were neo was.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 pm

As the dimension closed they have 12 hours till it finally ends the dimension over laps... "Kugaster" Neos body transform so he looks stacked... He use his custom sonido which moves faster than that of lvl 2 espada.. As he reache ichimei he goes and stabs her with his sword then kisses her on the cheek as he sonidos behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Zane looked over at espada # 7 and 6. He brings his zanpakto down to it's proper position with reiatsu over-flowing around it's steel edges. The seventh espada came dashing at him, with it's zanpakto out and it quickly unleashed it's ressurection form. The form has the appearance of a half-bull half-mortal with hollow mask covering the beings right-leg and forehead of the being. The bottom half of it's body appeared as a bull while his upper-body remained human, with the exception of two horns atop it's head and a few changes to the face.

Zane flash-steped forward and swung his zanpakto down with the immense force of spirityual pressure it had contained. The 7th espada raised it's arm up to block and was successful but when the blade hit, the ground beneath them cracked leaving a small crater under the espada's feet. Zane swung his right-leg forward with his zanpakto still held against the espada's arm and quickly kicked the ressurected bull up several feet. The 7th espada regained balance in mid-air and followed up with a yellow-cero from the palm. Zane stoped his movment when he saw this and held his zanpakto out to block the blast. His zanpakto, just as it had done in his past fight with one of teh vaizards in the living realm, devoured the cero and utilized the reiatsu in the attack to raise it's own power. Zane smirked after doing this and flash-steped quickly behind the bull-espada with his zanpakto glowing in the energy of the espada's own cero. Zane swung his blade down at the creature and unleashed a massiv amount of reiatsu, as well as the creatures own cero at him at once in a direct shot, incinerating the hollow and leaving espada 6 left to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Brandon Flashsteps and catches Ichimei easing her to the ground. and sends ten bands rainbow colored energy around her overlapping to form an impenetreble barrier around her then turns to face Neo. i dont want to kill you but i wont stand for this plan of yours it aint fair. Black wings explode from his back and his eyes turn red as his blade changes to the dark spectrum. He raises his blade and shouts Shikon Sakui! Enkiri! (four soul act severing ties) His hair, eyes, and clothes turn forest green and blood red, hazed blue, and amethyst purple versions if him separate from his body each with half of his shown power. We are the four parts of his mind manefested. In normal times we come out for fun But when he is pissed like he is now We come out for blood

The green Brandon holds his blade at his temple parralel to the ground pionted at neo with both hands. The red Brandon holds his sword in his right hand with the blade pointed to the right at chest level. The blue Brandon holds his sword lazily behind his back in ,his right hand, with his wrist on his right shoulder. The purple Brandon holds his blade exactly the opposite of the red one.

they separate and surround neo charging him from different angles. the green one attacks directly in front the Blue one from above to the and behind the purple onefrom the ground behind and feft and the red ground behind right. all of them sending 10 dark bands of their colored energy at him
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm

"Kugaster victorian..." It was neos second release only to come out when he wanted fun.. "Sonido" A sonic burst could be heard as everyones ears burst out bleeding as all the brandons we attack mutiple times and it looked like neo wasnt even moving Each brandon would take deathly hits ((im moving at super sonic sound so im covering at least 13million miles per second my sword is also made of lightning))
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

The Brandon's beams break as they intercept Neo's attacks burning the surface of neos ressurecion where it made contact, as the beams break more appear and charge Neo alongside Their makers
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

Ichimei lay there, almost lifeless but for some reason she didnt want to give up she mad a promise of some sort to brandon, that she wouldent die to neo's hand.

"And I wont, not to day...." she sat up holding the blood that was coming from her wond. She grabed the the rainbow barrier and it truned black and faded. She was once told that if she wanted something bad enough it would come true.

"I need you more than ever now..." she wispered. She lifted up her hand that had the blood on it.

"Will you come if I call your name...." Her mask was broken and her body weak, what could she do.

"meieru......." The blood that was on her hand and her body lifted to the air next to her. It all was formed in her hand a dark orb. It was like threads, it a ball. she stud up and truned toword neo again.

This time your caming with me she thought but she didnt know when to fire it. She didnt want to hit brandon. Now she didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:45 am

FIRE echoes in her mind as The Brandons clash with Neo, I can only hold him for moments at a time use them to aim.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm

(my swords made of lightning so all the bradons are being fucked over right now...)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:46 pm

( not yet theyre holding you still to give her time to hit you and them and the beams block most of the energy affecting you like a spark on metal and giving him a shock)
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm

(....so do i post or....yeah)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm

(um yeah)
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Syn was shocked by the lightning styled blade that Neo held and actually smiled a bit to himself. He dashed at Neo with his zanpakuto still in Shikai. Mid way through this run though he stopped and a roar like no ther could be heard from a distance as the ground shook with power. Out of nowhere a huge white dragon emerged out of nowhere and stood up behind Syn. Syn then lifted up his shinigami robes only to show weights on his legs and arms. He took them off and dropped them to the ground which made 4 huge craters each. He was 5x faster and stronger. "Hello Neo, I am Syn and this is my Bankai". His dragon roared and his zanpakuto transformed onto a staff like weapon with two blades one that could manipulate and control lightning and the other one water.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Neo used a brief but powerful bala to destroy the 2 brandons on each side of him the blast would hit faster than they could reactas to the reason why you should never try to hold someone with energy blasts down.. As the smoke clears up a Cero Debora engulfs the area as the other brandons except the designated brandon are decimated in which the area changes to all water and all hollows start to attack the main characters neo is fighting against reason being is there is 4Hours! till the realms are destroyed "Die.." As the man with the dragon appeared neo threw his lightning sword down at ichimei with flew at a speed of 600mph and if it hit the water ichimei would die...if it would hit ichimei he could explode it on command.. The only way to really prevent ichimei from dieing was if someone went down and saved her.....
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm

(Dude in his body he moves as fast as you in shinigami form out side of body he moves fast enought to stop time for him like you hes not a normal shinigami just like your not a normal espada/arrancar)
the two brandon's swords Break and fuse with the other two who grab neo's limbs with their own and hold him fast with all 14 (4wings 2tails 4arms 4legs) thanks for destroying them it would have been impossible for all four of us to grab you like this their limbs lock and they become immovable. inglet zooms in and intercepts the blade covering it and blowing up himself and the blade. and brandon's yell is heard on earth. SOMEBODY HIT US NOW!!! AND DONT HOLD BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Zane turned his attention to brandon's clones and Neo hearing what he had said. Zane raises his zanpakto above his head and begins to say the incantation of his zanpakto's bankai," Consume all life and bring about death...Raienzo.". Massiv amounts of spiritual pressure shot up around him, causing the now water-covered terrain below form tidel waves and whirl pools from the extreme amount of reiatsu being dispursed. Zane swung his zanpakto to his left, and the wall of spirit energy was quickly consumed in his zanpakto. Blue- reiatsu still covered his body like an armor and his blade was covered in so much power that it ws hard to see the actual blade it self. Zane smirked as the power of his bankai would be at, by far, it's strongest in the soul society, different terrain or not. He looked at Neo with his zanpakto held high and devoured even more spiritual pressure and reishi from the soul society around him, into the power-surplus of his zanpakto. With one booming slash, Zane swung his blade down unleashing a sonic-burst of pure-reiatsu with enough power to wipe out an entire city in one shot and a large amount of the surrounding area. The blast was the size of a two-story house and moved at 175 Miles per hour.. ( This is gona hurt)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next