The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm

He removes his hand from his mouth, by "he" i assume you mean daichi?
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:43 am

She looked at him and started laughing

"Daichi?......no Im talking about my hollow....." she stoped laughing and looked at the ground.

"Of course you thought I was talking about Daichi, but no" She looked away from him

"Im talking about someone even worse, Than what Daichi was.....A true monster.....in human...." she looked at brandon

so now Im in the chat, huh I dont like talking so dont talk about me much k

ichimei's eye's looked at the side of her eye. And a light glow that was really hard to see was next to her. She didnt know why but she turned and smiled a little. But it disappared soon after.

Do you like it when I play with your feeling He laughed

"As you can see Imei is my hollow, and he is a son of a bitch...."

she crossed her arm's

So do you remember my name, I all ways thought you thought I was Daichi too, but it seems I can fool you. he laughed again
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 am

he seems to have a great sense of humor. he sits on the air and pulls out his flask and drinks from it. wanna hang out and have a drink with me ichimei? He asks when he finishes his long drag.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 pm

She looked at him with a look she doesnt use all the time. And she crossed her arm's

"I thought we were in the middle of a battle......"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 pm

he looks at the still open portal and sighs, the fight ended the moment he ran, It took me my entire life to get my power im not giving it up to chase a FLEEING combatant. He looks back at her and sighs again, so do you want to share a drink with me or not?
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

She looks back at him

"Yeah well Im not going to give up my power ether, even though i dont have it all"

she crossed her arms

"You now I cant drink untill Im 22, and Im 18.....stupid" she smiled a little. but what are we going to do now she thought.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:45 pm

i said have a drink not get drunk imm not stupid enough to get someone drunk
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 am

She looked down

"No I'll pass....I really need to get back...they still think that Ichi is captin and I need to tell them other wiss"

She looked at her hand again

"And the fact that I dont have a zanpakutō or than that a banki.....this is going to be intresting"

she sighed
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 am

k see ya later ima gonna go to the kinds and report.

Brandon vanishes after a flashstep towards the Captain Commander's quarters,
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Ichimei sighed and started flash steping to a far away place. She stood in the middle of no were.

"So come out, I need your power......so show it to me...." A big blast of ritesu shoted ulp and the earth shuke. Ichimei was pulled back by it.

Crap.....his is bad....

Not what you were thinking huh

"Doesnt matter I will get it!"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 pm

After many hour's of fighting. Ichimei drops to the ground with her zanpakuto in hand. And black's out.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4