The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

at the home of Isamu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: path of the loan warrior
Health:
at the home of Isamu Left_bar_bleue100/100at the home of Isamu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

at the home of Isamu Empty
PostSubject: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:37 pm

standing in the center of the training room after Yukiko the quincy training with breathing hard and blood dripping from her hands. "if you want to be better than me the you have to train harder than you Yukiko."she turn away and walk away and said"i will never a quincy because I'm not strong enough." in a stunned, Isamu ran up to her to said "I'm sorry about that come on lets eat and train after that i know you can do it." she look up and smiled and we walked up to the hut to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
at the home of Isamu Left_bar_bleue100/100at the home of Isamu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: home of isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:08 pm

well well if it isnt isamu said trilon as isamu walked into the hut with a young girl
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:29 pm

"run Yukiko it is trilon" Yukiko in a panic ran into the forest. then Isamu turn and said "it been awhile trilon what do i owe the honer to see you again after all these years" crossing arms.

"what do you want if you come to fight then i accept

Last edited by Isamu on Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot part)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:39 pm

i just came by to say hi it's been quit hard to track you down it seems your spirt seems to have change but i can tell one thing that you have gotten stronger and that girl well she is the strongest quincy spirt energy in a while said trilon in a voice cold as ice
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"you stay away for her she like a daughter than a student although she a quincy and i'm a soul reaper"
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

you dont think i know that or have you forgotten what my eyes can do im just saying she has potental is all but i need ur help im preparing to do a retual in a certain forest that may free me from this curse that is on my eyes
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

"very well i will help and we need to find Yukiko befor a hollow gets her she has not learn to master her powers yet."
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:43 pm

thats not good cuz theres one close by and her spirt energy seems to going all over the place just now we'll finsh this later oh and i want a rematch before i leave this time got it
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:23 am

"ok but we must go now she must be so sacared right now and that hollow has a high level of spirit energy god knows what it looks like."said Isamu. then ran in the same direction as Yukiko.

Last edited by Isamu on Wed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errer)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:37 am

fallowing close behind trilon was know he was in for some fun boy did he missed the days when Isamu and him trained togeather more than he would ever amet even to him to himself
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:53 am

Isamu ran until he saw her a hollow crushing her in it hand "let me go you you hollow sum a ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"Yukiko yelling in pain. in a rage Isamu drew his sword and jump in the air. the hollow look up and threw Yukiko at him. Isamu cought he land hand her to trilon "take yukiko back to the house and get back here as fast as you can i'll take care of him"said Isamu turning to face the hollow.

Last edited by Isamu on Wed May 12, 2010 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : errer)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:23 pm

trilon uses banki to move at super speed and is back his zapato in there sealed form this guy was a waste of both isamu's and his time
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:37 pm

"this thing wasn't a challenge at all well nice to see you again, i better get back to the house"said Isamu as he walk away from trilon.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:22 am

when Isamu reach his house ran inside yo see if Yukiko was ok went he got n side he saw that she was sleeping peacefully and a puzzling thought came into head "why was trilon for him all these years he must be up to something "
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:46 am

walking threw the wall of the hut forgeting something isamu our rematch ill be in ur waterfall cave said trilon

Last edited by dragon1 on Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a part)
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm

smiled and walk to the cave to rematch his friends for the final time
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:33 pm

who says it will be our last boy using his old term for isamu for him when he trained him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the home of Isamu   at the home of Isamu Empty

Back to top Go down

at the home of Isamu
Page 1 of 1