The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Assault.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:
Assault. Left_bar_bleue100/100Assault. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Assault.   Assault. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Keal Revlis grins as he looks around the Soul Society base a bit irritated and ready to start some mess. "Hmmm. I guess Sqaud 10's base is a great place to start my plan." He says as he see's some Shinigami walking around laughing. He simply Shunpo's past them leaving a blood trail from the numerous wounds he leaves them with. He then glows silver and aims his hand at the base firing a Cero WITHOUT his mask on his face. This would alert people ASAP causing him to laugh a bit low to himself while grabbing his Zanpakuto ready for battle.
---------------------------------------------
Mizu on the other hand would be practicing his Hado training with his sqaud members. He stops to rest when he hears the explosion and feels Keals burst of Reitsu. "Oh No!" he would say grabbing his Vice Captain badge and heading in that direction.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Ęgirdor was lying in bed taking a nap. He had entered his spirit world a while ago, and was sitting on the gunwales of the ship, talking to the kraken in the waters below. They were discussing the theory that all fish evolved from the same common ancestor. Currently the kraken was winning. Well you know I am going to win anyway, so just give up and deal with the fire. Ęgirdor turned his head and gasped at the spark of flame that was on the deck trying to work it's way out. He quickly used his power to fling water from over the side and quenched the flame. He quickly left the spirit world and awoke in his room.

His room was a mess. Nothing remained but his bed. He could even see across to the next few rooms. He Stood up and grabbed his sword. Suddenly a Huge burst of reiatsu dropped over the headquarters as he released all of his reiatsu at once. The Kraken rose out of the building with Ęgirdor on top of it. His face was red when he shouted out across Seretei. NOBODY COMES INTO MY BARRACKS AND DESTROYS MY ROOM. WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BETTER BE READY. His big voiced boomed out across the area. Ęgirdor searched around and found the vaizard. He began advancing towards him, with a rage.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:43 am

Keal would begin fighting off groups of Shinigami with his blade alone, tossing, throwing and kicking them around with ease. He would finish one group and move to the next one making sure to just knock them out or injure them heavily. "I want you to come back and fight me again with more passion." he would say injuring their egos. He'd then see the Man on the giant Kraken and say "Is that a Kraken... oh wow I've seen it all..." he'd then rush towards the giant beast and throws a Squad 10 member at them and laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizu see's Keal starting a fight Ęgirdor and sighs "Why is he fighting my Captain?" he then rushes to the scene and watches the fight.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Ęgirdor caught the shinigami in his right hand and passed him off to the kraken to set down. His blade was already drawn as he shunpoed forward and engaged the vaizard. The Kraken simultaneously stretched its arm out to grab onto it's opponent.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Keal would say holding his Katana "Take Em Out... ASSAULT!" and flash step back away from both the Kraken and Captain. His speed is impeccable so a simply dodge wouldn't take much. He then looked at Ęgirdor and would say "Move around Captain, your Mizu's leader so I won't fight you." His Reitsu would begin leaking from his body in small amounts, but even at that much it's enough to cripple a Vice Captain leveled opt. This should only be an alert to the Captain that he's serious.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Ęgirdor turned to his lieutenant who was a ways away. So you're after Burke? Well I won't stop you. You can fight him. But be warned. If you try to start any trouble, I will intervene, regardless of the match. The Kraken grabbed onto the sword, and pulled in closer, as it shrank down to a jewel again. He sheathed his sword and stepped down to the roof.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Keal looked irritated "No I'm not after Mizu, why attack my brother. We fight every day anyways..." Mizu would appear closer and stare Keal in the eyes "What are you doing? Are you trying to cause Havok, do you want to die?" " Keal would smile "Yeah I'm trying to cause Havok!" his Reitsu would explode making it harder for Mizu to breath without releasing some of his to balance it out. Keal would aim his sword at a building and say "GRENADE!" and stab towards it exploding it. Mizu would get mad and say "Bakudo: 37 Suspending Star!" and make a triangle with his finger which would trap him. Keal would laugh maliciously and break free with raw power and try to kick Mizu. Mizu dodged it and looks angry. "Fine, do what you want. Captain, kill this idiot. Tidal and Assault can't fight in released forms against each other."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Ęgirdor watched as Keal destroyed a section of the barracks. He was supposed to have tea with the captain commander today, but he would be spending the next few weeks working on the repairs. He stepped down from the roof and landed on the ground. Suddenly a large purple wave spawned in his hand and was fired at the unsuspecting vaizard. The wave traveled fast, and incinerated anything in it's path. Then after that followed Ęgirdor, so if the wave was dodged, he was there to follow up with a quick slash to the chest.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Keal evaded the purple wave, but when the slash came he took the attack and laughed. "My skin is hardened like Hierro from my massive SE!" the slash leaves a minor cut across his chest, allowing the man to kick the Captain back and stare at him. "Fine I'll fight you Captain, If I can kill a Captain I become one!" he says while putting his fingernails in front of his face. He rips his Hollow mask on and widens his footing. "Captain he has NO Kido skills what so ever, but his Reitsu is compared to Kenpachi Zaraki so watch out. says Mizu holding his blade.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Ęgirdor rebounded off the attack and landed in the air. Even though the vaizard had dense reiatsu, he was powerful himself, and with no control, Keal had no hope. Just cause you can defeat me, doesn't mean you can become a captain. The fight has to be witnessed by a majority of squad members. However, They would never let a vaizard be captain. Svelga Sjórdżr. His blade turned into a medieval broadsword. The Kraken simultaneously unwrapped itself and leached onto its masters arm.

Ęgirdor grabbed some water from his belt and coated the blade. He wasted no time in shunpoing over to Keal and striking his back with a cut that was stronger than the one before.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Keal would fire Cero from his mask at the charging Captain while he tried to attack him. Then the masked man would jump high into the air so everyone could see him, his voice would roar with volume to all below and around him "Soul Reapers, watch as I Keal Revlis defeat this Captain to become one!" he would say so all could hear him. Shinigami would begin to watch this fight from all over the place, including a couple Captains. Mizu feels another spiritual presence elsewhere destroying the seretei. "I'll be back Captain." Shunpo's away.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Ęgirdor shunpoed out of the way of the Cero. Keal was now shouting out across the area of seretei. He sure talks big. The captain grinned at the audacity of his opponent. He took the opportunity to say a quick incantation. Father in the west, he who will keep us safe from harm. Bring forth the calm of fall, the enduring stone. Dig and find within you the power to protect those dear. Bring us to the creator so we may be with him forever. i summon you, Otokooyao... Bakudo 78 Stone Prison Five thick pillars rise out of the ground and reach up high into the sky. Several bars of stone then reach out across and form a cage around Keal. Ęgirdor then begins his second incantation.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Keal would send a roar from his mask powerful enough to rattle the cage, but not break it. He'd then unleash more of his reitsu and fire twin cero from each palm and bust out of the cage, he then rushes towards his opt and would say "Grenade!" and aim a powerful sword strike at the Captains chest.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 pm

(that was a level 78 bakudo WITH an incantation. You might have been able to break out but it would take a lot more effort than that.)

... I summon you, Hahaoya. Bakudo 78 Great flood. Large clouds roll in, and dump tons of water into the area. Ęgirdor used a kido to protect the barracks and other areas from flooding. The water rises to great heights, and is pitch black allowing no visibility inside. Ęgirdor quickly moved to side so the blast went past him, then he shunpoed above Keal and placed both hands on his blade to send a massive attack downwards. Then he would trail a stream of water from his sword to the sea, and use hado 11 Tsuzuri Raiden to electrify the entire water./ If Keal landed in there, he would be paralyzed and drown.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

((Sorry I'm more impulsive with this char, I don't think as much. Just strike))

Keal would go smashing towards the ground but quickly fire a cero from his mouth to keep him up. He'd smile at the Captain's strong Kido powers, but his parents were kido masters and Mizu is his sparring buddy. He knows enough knowledge about Hado and Bakudo to stay alive. Keal would put his two hands together and fire twin cero at the captain that would join making it appear bigger. He'd then shunpo to the left of the attacks and glow black.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Ęgirdor released a wave of reiatsu, as the cero came at him. He covered his blade in water and crashed into the cero. He spread the water out and condensed it extremely to slow down the attack. He then broke off and got into a defensive stance. You are going to have to do better than this if you want to be a captain.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Rushes at the Captain with fast speeds and locks blades with his "Ha, I'm more of a Close Range type of guy!" he'd say and try to knee the Captain.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Ęgirdor caught Keal's knee in his hand. That's fine by me. he disengaged his blade and followed up with a headbutt.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Would laugh as the Captains head hit the mask, he would try to bite the Captain's forehead before jumping back and firing a bala from his fist at that close range. He'd then use his telekinesis powers to grab his katana and wait for the Captain.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Ęgirdor moved the water into a shield and simply bashed the energy away. He then used a delayed kido on his blade, without any words. He then charged forward and slashed downwards. If Keal decided to block, a hado 31 Shakkaho would explode on him. Not much energy was put into it, but it would be enough to startle him, and allow the captain to make his next move. He would then shunpo, hidden by the explosion, and thrust from behind.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 am

(LOL I don't even like using this char anymore! His techniques only go well with Mizu's so I'll have him retreat like a punk)
Keal receives the damage and grins, he notices something else where and decides to check on it "I've got to run, later Captain!" he says while Shunpoing away.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 pm

(You jerk. you don't just quit when it gets good. We haven't even released our bankais yet.)

Ęgirdor sealed his sword and put it away. he wiped the sweat from his brow. The kid was good, but not nearly enough. He turned to the onlookers. Well that kid left the fight unfinished. If you see him, tell me so I can teach him a lesson or two. In the meantime, If you wanted to watch, you get to help clean up. He got everyone to descend, and begin picking up any wreckage, and getting things in order. (exit Ęgirdor)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 am

(LOL Letme practice with him then! Hey join in on the big ol' war thats happening, you gotta see Mizu become a Captain!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assault. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.   Assault. Empty

Back to top Go down

Assault.
Page 1 of 1