The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

A minor assault

Go down 
+3
dragon1
lucon1
Zane Hataro
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
A minor assault Left_bar_bleue100/100A minor assault Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 am

( let it be notred Dellapero Grance is myy arrancar character and not the shinigami Zane that kicks ass)

Dellapero Grance formed a garganta in the sky of the soul society with many of his hollow minions behind him. The garganta slowly extended downward and a group of Menos grande were slowly shown as well as several groups of hollows. Once the garganta finally touched the ground, seven Menos Grande, one hundred and eight gillian hollows,seven adhujace,, and three other preverone espada arrancars stepped out of garganta.. Lastly, Dellapero himself stepped out with the rest of his battalion closing the portal behind him. He smirked and looked over the soul society. The spiritual pressure of the group could easily be felt, but Dellapero himself was conceiling his own spiritual pressure a bit..

( Preverone NPC data
Preverone 107- Has the ressurection of a monkey and uses powerful electricity based attacks.
Preverone 102- Has no ressurection, but is as powerful as an espada in normal state. Also can summon hollows from other dimensions.
Preverone 104- Has highly advanced strength higher then even an espada's and has the a odd ressurection that has no changing details aside the fact it creates four layers of armor around the skin and raises strength even further.)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Ęgirdor Biarnarson was sitting in the 7th division's baracks drinking a glass of water when he heard it, the screeching sound of the garganta opening up. He jumped out of his seet and ran to the window and threw it wide open. He was hit then with a wave of the combined reiatsu of all the hollow. He closed the window and grabbed Sjórdżr, and began walking out of the barracks. He called to his men. Let's go you lazy boys. An espada has gotten bold.

He shunpoed to the gate. He leaped up on top and cut down a gillian who tried to get through the impenetrable barrier that surrounded Seretei. He looked around and spotted the white-clad arrancar. He was cautious, not knowing the full capabilities of the group. He held his hands out and called out. Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide
this into six!
Bakudo #61 Rikuiokoro.
Six rods of light materialized in mid air and shot at the arrancar.

Ęgirdor shouted out. You should not have come here espada. It is folly to think that you can just come here and leave alive.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

Dellapero Grance smirked as the pathetic , in his oppinion, soul reaper's words and looked directly at him, not even bothering to move in order to evade or even struggle against the bakudo at first. "Foolish shinigami....You have no idea hwta your even up against and youc ome to fight with one mere squad? Oh well, guess it can't be helped..."

Dellapero Grance then toke a quick glance at the seven menos standing beside eachother giving the signal for their attack. The seven Menos grande charged up red energy along their masks and prepared to fire a conjoined cero at the shinigami. He looked back over at the shinigami and then started to slowly put some force on the bakudo around him while the Menos ocntinued charging. A group of random gillian also began to run forward at the soul reapers in the area while the other three arrancars stood infront of the Menos and right behind himself. "Now, Menos Grande...Fire."

With that said, the Menos grande all unleashed seven red ceros at the shinigami and anyone near him. The ceros fused together in mid air into one giant cero with very destructive power. Dellapero himself decided to stop fooling around and started to use his full strength on the bakudo for a few seconds until it finally started to break apart and vanish. "You don't even have a chance shinigami.. Oh, and just for your information....I'm not an espada..Just a preverone who is strong enough to beat an espada."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Lucon rushed to the wall where the fighting had already started. Curse me and my sleeping patterns. He ran with some other shinigami who responded to the blasts. He arrived to see shinigami pitted against arrancar and hollows. He saw all of the people working hard just to stay alive.

Lucon pulled his zanpakuto out of its saya and held it out. Rebuild the world, Alseid. His sword looked the same but he knew different. He pulled a clone out from his body and ran at two gillian and started fighting.

Ęgirdor stood still not bothering to move. You say I came alone. he motioned behind him, where you could see many shinigami running to join the fight. The whole of Soul Society is here. A few captains may be out, but that does not make a difference. I am merely the first to respond. He pulled his zanpakuto from it's sheath. The kraken starred in cold silence at the preverone.

The menos started to charge ceros and fired. Ęgirdor smiled as the ceros formed together. He held his sword out horizontally and braced it with his left hand. The cero hit him with its full force. He bent over in stress as it pounded against him. It finally ended and he stood up with a large burn on his arm. You are the foolish one. I won't let you pass. I will defend Seretei until I die.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Dellapero continued to look at the shinigami speaking to him while slowly extending his right-arm outwrad and pointing at the other shinigami fighter a few gillian near by. Preverone 104 responded to this command and started to walk over to the soul reaper called lucon.

Dellapero lowered his arm back down and began to once again speak to the shinigami before him. "Heh, pathetic. You think you can even stand a chance against me..Oh well, guess you'll have to learn the hard way......." The other two preverone espada stayed infront of the group of Menos Grande. The Menos began to charge up another round of ceros, but instead of aiming directly at the one shinigami, they aimed at several weaker shinigami at random locations around the battle feild.

The Menos grande fired their red beams of reiatsu from their masks in almost every direction at the random soul reapers sure to cause high amounts of damage to anything that got hit by the beams, and the terrain hit by them.

Dellapero moved his right-hand toward the hilt of his own zanpakto and wraped his fingers around it. He pulled it out from it's encasement showing it's true appearance. It looked exactly like any other zanpakto aside form the fact the blade was twice as long as the normal blade for a soul reaper.

Dellapero Grance smirked before dashing forward at extreme speeds, almost equal to that of a sonido without useing the technique itself, toward the shinigami with his sword in hand. He extended his left arm forward abit in mid-dash and moved his pointer finger so it was pointing at the shinigami. Without a second's notice, Dellapero charged small amounts of his reiatsu into the tip of his finger and fired a weak bala from it at the shinigami known as Egirdo. The bala moved at extreme speeds, but was even weaker then the original bala since Dellapero planed it as just a distraction and nothing more.
AuthorMessage

A minor assault

A minor assault Left_arrow A minor assault Right_arrow A minor assault Down_arrow
Zane Hataro

A minor assault 205-59

Character sheet
Health:
A minor assault Left_bar_bleueA minor assault Full_bar_bleueA minor assault Empty_bar_bleueA minor assault Right_bar_bleue (100/100)

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipostSubject: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedYesterday at 2:02 pmA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_edit_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

( let it be notred Dellapero Grance is myy arrancar character and not the shinigami Zane that kicks ass)

Dellapero Grance formed a garganta in the sky of the soul society with many of his hollow minions behind him. The garganta slowly extended downward and a group of Menos grande were slowly shown as well as several groups of hollows. Once the garganta finally touched the ground, seven Menos Grande, one hundred and eight gillian hollows,seven adhujace,, and three other preverone espada arrancars stepped out of garganta.. Lastly, Dellapero himself stepped out with the rest of his battalion closing the portal behind him. He smirked and looked over the soul society. The spiritual pressure of the group could easily be felt, but Dellapero himself was conceiling his own spiritual pressure a bit..

( Preverone NPC data
Preverone 107- Has the ressurection of a monkey and uses powerful electricity based attacks.
Preverone 102- Has no ressurection, but is as powerful as an espada in normal state. Also can summon hollows from other dimensions.
Preverone 104- Has highly advanced strength higher then even an espada's and has the a odd ressurection that has no changing details aside the fact it creates four layers of armor around the skin and raises strength even further.)

A minor assault Up_arrow A minor assault Down_arrow

A minor assault I_icon_profile A minor assault I_icon_pm A minor assault Icon_online_en
lucon1

A minor assault 303-15

Character sheet
Health:
A minor assault Left_bar_bleueA minor assault Full_bar_bleueA minor assault Empty_bar_bleueA minor assault Right_bar_bleue (100/100)

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipostSubject: Re: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedToday at 5:17 amA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

Ęgirdor Biarnarson was sitting in the 7th division's baracks drinking a glass of water when he heard it, the screeching sound of the garganta opening up. He jumped out of his seet and ran to the window and threw it wide open. He was hit then with a wave of the combined reiatsu of all the hollow. He closed the window and grabbed Sjórdżr, and began walking out of the barracks. He called to his men. Let's go you lazy boys. An espada has gotten bold.

He shunpoed to the gate. He leaped up on top and cut down a gillian who tried to get through the impenetrable barrier that surrounded Seretei. He looked around and spotted the white-clad arrancar. He was cautious, not knowing the full capabilities of the group. He held his hands out and called out. Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide
this into six!
Bakudo #61 Rikuiokoro.

Ęgirdor shouted out. You should not have come here espada. It is folly to think that you can just come here and leave alive.

\"You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing. \" - Warren Buffett

Lucon-Shinigami, 12th squad lieutenant-Theme: Viva La Vida(coldplay)
Maria-Human, Witch Hunter-Theme: Dragula(Rob Zombie)

A minor assault I_icon_profile A minor assault I_icon_pm A minor assault I_icon_email A minor assault I_icon_www
Zane Hataro

A minor assault 205-59

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipostSubject: Re: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedToday at 3:45 pmA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_edit_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

Dellapero Grance smirked as the pathetic , in his oppinion, soul reaper's words and looked directly at him, not even bothering to move in order to evade or even struggle against the bakudo at first. \"Foolish shinigami....You have no idea hwta your even up against and youc ome to fight with one mere squad? Oh well, guess it can't be helped...\"

Dellapero Grance then toke a quick glance at the seven menos standing beside eachother giving the signal for their attack. The seven Menos grande charged up red energy along their masks and prepared to fire a conjoined cero at the shinigami. He looked back over at the shinigami and then started to slowly put some force on the bakudo around him while the Menos ocntinued charging. A group of random gillian also began to run forward at the soul reapers in the area while the other three arrancars stood infront of the Menos and right behind himself. \"Now, Menos Grande...Fire.\"

With that said, the Menos grande all unleashed seven red ceros at the shinigami and anyone near him. The ceros fused together in mid air into one giant cero with very destructive power. Dellapero himself decided to stop fooling around and started to use his full strength on the bakudo for a few seconds until it finally started to break apart and vanish. \"You don't even have a chance shinigami.. Oh, and just for your information....I'm not an espada..Just a preverone who is strong enough to beat an espada.\"

A minor assault I_icon_profile A minor assault I_icon_pm A minor assault Icon_online_en
lucon1

A minor assault 303-15

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipost_newSubject: Re: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedToday at 6:14 pmA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

Lucon rushed to the wall where the fighting had already started. Curse me and my sleeping patterns. He ran with some other shinigami who responded to the blasts. He arrived to see shinigami pitted against arrancar and hollows. He saw all of the people working hard just to stay alive.

Lucon pulled his zanpakuto out of its saya and held it out. Rebuild the world, Alseid. His sword looked the same but he knew different. He pulled a clone out from his body and ran at two gillian and started fighting.

Ęgirdor

AuthorMessage

A minor assault

A minor assault Left_arrow A minor assault Right_arrow A minor assault Down_arrow
Zane Hataro

A minor assault 205-59

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipostSubject: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedYesterday at 2:02 pmA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_edit_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

( Preverone NPC data

lucon1

A minor assault 303-15

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipostSubject: Re: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedToday at 5:17 amA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

this into six!
Bakudo #61 Rikuiokoro.

\"You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing. \" - Warren Buffett

Lucon-Shinigami, 12th squad lieutenant-Theme: Viva La Vida(coldplay)
Maria-Human, Witch Hunter-Theme: Dragula(Rob Zombie)

A minor assault I_icon_profile A minor assault I_icon_pm A minor assault I_icon_email A minor assault I_icon_www
Zane Hataro

A minor assault 205-59

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipostSubject: Re: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedToday at 3:45 pmA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_edit_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

Dellapero Grance smirked as the pathetic , in his oppinion, soul reaper's words and looked directly at him, not even bothering to move in order to evade or even struggle against the bakudo at first. \"Foolish shinigami....You have no idea hwta your even up against and youc ome to fight with one mere squad? Oh well, guess it can't be helped...\"

Dellapero Grance then toke a quick glance at the seven menos standing beside eachother giving the signal for their attack. The seven Menos grande charged up red energy along their masks and prepared to fire a conjoined cero at the shinigami. He looked back over at the shinigami and then started to slowly put some force on the bakudo around him while the Menos ocntinued charging. A group of random gillian also began to run forward at the soul reapers in the area while the other three arrancars stood infront of the Menos and right behind himself. \"Now, Menos Grande...Fire.\"

With that said, the Menos grande all unleashed seven red ceros at the shinigami and anyone near him. The ceros fused together in mid air into one giant cero with very destructive power. Dellapero himself decided to stop fooling around and started to use his full strength on the bakudo for a few seconds until it finally started to break apart and vanish. \"You don't even have a chance shinigami.. Oh, and just for your information....I'm not an espada..Just a preverone who is strong enough to beat an espada.\"

lucon1

A minor assault 303-15

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty

A minor assault Icon_minipost_newSubject: Re: A minor assault A minor assault Icon_minipostedToday at 6:14 pmA minor assault Icon_quote_en A minor assault Icon_report A minor assault Icon_lock_report

Ęgirdor

Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Ęgirdor watched as the menos began to charge more ceros. It didn't work the first time why would it work no... He was cut off as they changed course. He shunpoed to one and cut it dow, he moved to the next and did the same. He watched as the rest hit their targets. He sighed and turned back. One arrancar had moved to engage Lieutenant Tyeir. He doubted that he would be able to come out alive, but then again he was a lieutenant and could handle himself.

He turned back to see the leader of the assault draw his sword. It was an odachi which in Ęgirdor's opinion was just a burden. The arrancar dashed forward and fired a bala. He simply deflected it and met the arrancar in the air. He clashed against the sword and rebounded. He then shunpoed behind him and slashed at his back. I have to be careful with his new reach. I'm not used to that distance. He spoke to the preverone. What's your name boy?

Lucon finished off one of the gillian and the two clones converged onto the second. They then noticed the preverone and quickly worked to finish the gillian, they both put binding spells on the hollow, and it fell to the ground. They both rejoined, not knowing the power of the new one.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Dellapero sensed the shinigami's spiritual pressure reappear behind him once it used flash-step and spun at at a one ieghty degree angle in order to face the shinigami before the slash made contact. He quickly reacted to the slash by moving his zanpakto in the way of the blade to block the strike.

The remaining five Menos Grande charged up more energy beneath their masks and aimed at even more different locations around the area. Red spheres of light appeared by their mouth and in moments they shot five ceros at random shinigami just as before.

Preverone number 104 walked over to Lucon with a grin on his face. He moved his palms together and cracked his knuckles in preperation to inflict a beating to the shinigami. Preverone 104 spoke in a deep voice as his frontal appearance became easily in view. He had a fraction of hollow mask around his hands and retained a large build, six pack of mussles, and stood at seven foot eight in height. He had red hair spiked down and had a violence-loving expression on his face.

Dellapero Grance looked at the shinigami he was currently in combat with in the eye and gave a serious look for a moment. "My name is Dellapero Grance and if your thinking I'll be weak just because I'm a preverone espada you'll be dead in an instant. I'v managed to beat the fifth normal espada."
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 pm

(using two characters trilon will be orange half-breed will be dark red
suddenly lighting came down from above on the Preverone number 104 the armor it wore just made the lighting more stronger then came a shout as trilon shouted "thanks for the lift half-breed" as he slashed with immortal warrior as he fell on top of the preverone. "hey im a freind of trilon lucon think you can hit the preverone in the head" said half-breed as he grabed lucon from where he had just been standing
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Ęgirdor smiled I know you're powerful. The only reason you are preverone is because Aizen thought he could play god. He disengaged for a second, and held out his hand. I'm also not one to take people lightly, Svelga_Sjórdżr. The kraken seemed to twitch and then broke free from the handle of the zanpakuto, It wrapped itself around Ęgirdor's hand. The blade straightened out and grew a double edge. The tsuba unfolded and moved into a wavy crossguard.

Ęgirdor pulled a water skin from his hip and took a swig from it before pouring the rest on his sword. It wrapped around the blade like a sheath before moving into a ball on the backside of his left hand. He ran forward and thrust at Dellapero's belly.

Lucon watched as lightning struck the arrancar, and then Trilon attacked him. He felt a hand on his shoulder as someone told him that he was a friend of Trilon's Yeah I can do that. Lucon grabbed onto the guy behind him and used him as leverage to send a kick into the arrancar's chin, so as to send him into the oncoming attack. He continued with the motion and flipped over to the guy's side. You two didn't have to come over here. I could have handled him on my own. He held onto his sword in-case the arrancar dared to get up. he looked at Trilon and the other guy. Well now we have a party.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Dellapero Grance watched as the shinigami poured a water skin over the zanpakto and came running towards him. He focused some of his spiritual pressure and waited for a chance to counter. Once teh soul reaper came close and thrusted forwrad with it's zanpakto, Dellapeor Grance pressed his fete against the ground benetah him and jumped up just high enough for the blade to hit under his feet. Once in this position, he slamed his feet down on the zanpakto to try and force the sword to the ground. AT the same time as this action, Dellapero focused some of his reiatsu into his left hand creating a red-sphere of energy in his palm. He aimed at the shinigami's chest and wasted no time in firing a powerful grey-ish cero at 75% strength.

Preverone 104 heard the lightning come near him and quickly reached his hand down to the hilt of his zanpakto and pulle dit out from it's encasement and quickly raised it over his head to block the electrcity. Preverone 104 also saw the shinigami coming at him from above and moved his zanpakto accordingly to intercept the slash. Lastly, he pulled his left-arm back slightly then flung it upward toward the shinigami's gut with his full force which was equal to that of the fourth espada's.

The group of Menos grande noticed the two new shinigami enter the area and started to charge up another round of ceros while looking at Lucon and half-breed. Red light gathered at the center of their masks near the mouth and formed a sphere of cero energy. In a instant they all fired five seperat ceros at the two.

Preverone 102 smirked as the conflict wnet on between the army of hollow and the army of shinigami. He hadan average sized build, was six foot one, and had hollow mask around his zanpakto's hilt, which was an odd spot for it to be. Preverone 102 slowly reached his hand down to the hilt of his zanpakto and nerely wraped his fingers around it. A thin layer of spiritual pressure started to flow out of his body and surround him. In a few moments Five more Menos Grande formed from nothing but shadow lined up next to the other five. The five new Menos then started to charge their ceros, but didn't fire yet. It was through this that 102 planed to have an endless fire tactic by setting five menos to fire while five charged and then have the five who charged fire while the ones who fired recharge their reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

(half-breeds father which is his zanpankto spirt responses will be in green)

trilon saw that that pervon 104 block the lighting with its zanpankto and puts his in to the lighting and have it wrap around his after his slash was blocked and saw the fist coming in slow motion trilon was moving on the edge of time to analze the situation instead of doging he met it with his zanpankto and sent the lighting up the pervons arm watching as it exploded from the impact of the lighting "half-breed really was the prince of lighting" thought trilon which made him shiver he hated to think what would happen when he released his banki which held his fathers spirt

half-breed replies "we know dad just wanted a good fight and he wanted to see how his pupil was doing on fighting skills by the way im half-breed" then he throws lucon and releases his says "rise the king of lighting your son summons you" suddenly a thousand foot dragon made of lighting forms around half-breed and half-breed fires of five blast of lighting destroying the cero and destroying three of the minos grande while the tail whiped around and sent the other two flying tworads the other five that where recharging

"lets hope they can entertain an old member of zero squad and his son ay half-breed" said the lighting dragon spirt around half-breed who was also apart of zero squad sending the very soul society shaking from the power of his voice

"right" said half-breed as he slashed with the sword that was his father gaint arces of lighting came from his sword and barreling after the flying minos grande
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

Ęgirdor saw the arrancar jump on top of his sword, and instead of
resisting let it fall. The water wrapped around his legs and solidified,
attempting to bring the arrancar down with the sword. He quickly
reacted to the cero by firing a wordless Shakkaho to detonate the cero
before it fried him. The blast knocked Ęgirdor away as he released the
water tension.

He slid to a stop and got back up. He shunpoed forward and swung forward at his chest. When the blade reached him he moved the water to the side of the blade and turned the sword into a spiked edge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucon backed off for a minute as half breed summoned a huge lightning dragon. Alseid was now glowing fiercely. He sighed as he looked at the other two. Geez, do you guys have to go all out so soon? He held his sword out horizontally and called out. Bankai! The sword pulsed and then started to grow vines from the tsuba. The vines wrapped around the sword and the glowing cools down. When it fades the sword looks like a wooden boken.

He multiplied himself into three clones. two of them ran to the left and the right of the arrancar. They skidded to a stop and then began to morph. They arched over and grew into large wolves. They ran forward and latched onto the preverone's legs. The third one shunpoed forward and thrust his sword forward. He intentionally missed but released his vines making them circle around and bind the arrancar's arms. He called out Quick. Finish him Trilon.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Dellapero Grance moved down with the sword and clashed the shakkaho with his cero. He fliped back from knockback of the explosion and landed back on his feet. Dellapero smirked slowly and then started to jumped up high up into the air after the shinigami came into sight. Dellapero let go of his zanpakto, yet it continued to float on place right beside him. Next it moved right infront of him and pointed ta the shinigami. " Not bad shinigami..But, let's just see how good you do against this next attack.." He still remembered to take note of the change in spiritual pressure amoung others in the area though.

Preverone espada 104 was sent flying back a few feet from the electrical blast and then started to become annoyed. Once he felt the wolves latch on to his legs he started to become even more ticked off. Lastly, with the vines wraping around his body he had enough. "Screw this, if you want a fight you just got one. unleash, ekanlido!" he shouted. " As soon as he said that a wave of spiritual pressure burst from his body in a shockwave-like form to try and smack away anything with-in ten meters of him. The rocks benetah his feet started to crack and crumble as his zanpakto glowed red. Lastly, the zanpakto ezploded into a fire that engulfed his entire body. Preverone 104 started to grow four layer sof hollow mask over his entire body and his spiritual pressure level highly increased.

Preverone 107 finally started to take part in the action and quicly reached into his pocket and pulled out his zanpakto. He never was the patient one so he immediatly started to cast the incantation for his ressurection. " Electrify, Setarno." A burst of elec tricity formed around his body while hollow mask started to encase him and change his body to a half-human- half hollow, half-monkey looking creature. He jumped up into the air and made a giant wall of electricity around the menos to cause the electrical currents of the attacks to cancle each-other out. Next, 107 saw the next electrical attack coming and slashed his zanpakto in the iar sending a electrical slash of equal voltage at the sceond strike to cancle it out.

Preverone 102 continued to hold the hilt of his zanpakto and slowly pulled it out. The entire blade it self was made of hollow-mask materials. He raised the sword up slightly and then out of no where, a few hundred gillian started droping from the sky it self over the shinigami forces.

The second ste of Menos grande who were already charging theer ceros before hand toke random aim at random weak shinigami and fired five ceros in near every direction causing explosions across the battle feild.

( I'm controlling 2 many characters lol)
Back to top Go down
QB#83

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 pm

suddenly 107 flew up and desappeared out of sight it was like if the gravity was turned off around him which it was thought karlayal. then suddenly thousands of large metiorites came crashing down on the remaining minos grandes and 102.

after that karlay shouts "hey half-breed i think its time for a light atom bomb" and releases the gravital pressure on half-breed
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm

"alright" say half-breed and his dad in uionsion half-breed flies up to the very edge of space then turns around and does a sright nose dive with his sword in front of him filled with lighting till he was at the speed at time stood still that was when karlayal gravity ability amplified half-breeds weight which increased his speed to which caused him to shift through the demintoins suddenly there was lighting blast everyone that was not a soulreaper and foucos on the minos grande and the remaining pervons stunning them half-breed then reappears in the soul socity to watch the coming carnage

Last edited by dragon1 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasn't finsh)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 am

Ęgirdor stood up and ignored the arrancar's taunts of power. All
arrancar could be killed and He wasn't about to quit, not today. He
clipped his zanpakuto to his belt and leaped in the air a little and sat
down. He drew a circle around him with hi reiryoku as he began to
mutter. Daughter in the north, she who watches
in cold silence. Bring forth
the fury of winter, the almighty wind. Conjure from the reaches up high,
and bring your Judgment down. Cast aside the unworthy and redeem the
righteous. I summon you, Goreijou.

The sun seemed to dim until it was an image of night. A fleck of ice
appeared on Sjordyr and then another. A wind blew out from the north and
buffeted everything and everyone. where ever there is water it turns to
ice. Ęgirdor stood up and redrew hi sword. The ice melted and was back
to normal. He stood against the wind and walked over to the arrancar. Ready to resume the fight.

The wolves tried to hang on but were thrown off by the change in reiatsu. They stopped and stood on their hind legs changing back to their normal form. The sky grew dark and a wind set in. one of them looked to the north and replied. Loos like Biarnarson has started to release the keepers. We should help. They came into a triangle and joined hands. They shared their power as each one started the incantation for each of the renaming keepers;
Segare, Hahaoya, and Otokooyao.

Huge clouds started to roll in from the eat, and thunder could be heard from the south. The clouds then started pouring rain all over the battle field. and when it touched it froze from the freezing wind. Lightning began to crash down as the water began to rise into a sea. A few large pillars jettisoned from the water and began circling everybody.

The clones got out of the triangle breathing quickly, it was difficult to create three separate kido. They grabbed their swords and converged to one person.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: path of the loan warrior
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 pm

"You know locon that you like you going to give out let me help you"said isamu as he was walking up to him "besides he looks like fun unlike those Menos grande they be big but they were no match for me"
Back to top Go down
QB#83

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 pm

after seeing half-breed reappear karlayal summoned thousands of metiorites came raining down supercharged with the remaining lighting in the atmosphere creating small nukes where ever they crashed this was to ensure the desruction of any that survied half-breeds high speed attack
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am

Dellapero Grance merely smirked at the destruction occuring around the battle feild. He moved is arm upward so it was right next to his zanpakto and then slid his arn to thje irght. As he did this his sword multiplied into over one thousand zanpaktos infront of him. Dellapero Grance then began to speak once again. "I warned you, shinigami. Now,....get ready to die." He mpved his arm back to his side and in a instant all one thousand blades went flying at Egirdor like a hail of spears.

Preverone 104 gave an annoyed look at the shinigami around him and cracked his knuckles while his spiritual pressure continuously grew larger with each passing second. "Ok, who the hell is first. i'll beat the living shit out of all of ya at once if you want.

Preverone 102 flash steped twenty feet behind the menos group allowing them to take all the damage from the attacks and die as he had intended. He raised his zanpakto into the sky again and fiocused his reiatsu. In moments black-shadows started to form around the soul society and twenty adjuhace appeared infront of him with power far above that of the Menos grande.

The adjuhace group smirked as they were summoned. They hadn't had the chance to kill any shinigami in a long while, so this was going to be fun for them. It didn't take long before a few of them lunged forwrad at random shinigami and started teraing them apart.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 am

remember the weather effects guys.

Ęgirdor quickly moved the water to the tip of his sword and spread it into a shield while simultaneously increasing the solidity of the water to block the attacks. a few swords got through to make pinmarks in Ęgirdor one hit his leg with enough force to disrupt his shield but he pulled it out and continued. The wind caught up with him and froze his shield.

He cursed and broke it off but left the shield hanging. He then imbued it with his reiryoku to keep the pretense that he was still behind it. He then gathered water back onto his sword and shunpoed behind Dellapero. He flung the water at the arrancar to obscure his vision and stabbed through to reach the preverone.

Lucon accepted the help of Isamu and got to his feet. He watched as the storm raged on. A few adjuchas were hit by lightning and burst into flames. Buildings were set alight before being quenched by the rising sea and layer of ice formed over the water.

Lucon turned to his opponent who had undergone ressurecion. He had a layer of armor on him but other than that he looked normal. Lucon knew he had to be careful though. That had got him in trouble once before. He decide to test the waters. He created a very weak clone. That clone then using all of his power attacked the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: path of the loan warrior
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Isamu smile and jump in the air and said "awaken kurai suki and use your rage to destroy the enemy with you power" and then Isamu came down to slash Dellapero Grance
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

finally returning to the battle feild after getting thrown back from the blast if it had not been for immortal warriors ablitiy he cud have been in serisus trouble seeing pervon 104 trilon rushed foward "you want to fight some one then you can deal with me banki nightslasher and immortal warrior the wolf prowls and the phoenix strikes" trilons zanpankto turns into two stell katanas conected at the hilt then they separate by a chain and wrap around pervon 104 and begains to stab into any chink it could find trilon then removes the kido on his left eye revaling his eye of fear this cuased pervon 104 to experacie his worst fear
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Hisagi watches from a distance watching the battle smiling

*such a wonderful site*
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 am

Dellapero Grance sighed and vanished in a instant using the sonido technique and reappeared in the cenetr of the battle feild. He then punched teh air and shot a bala into the sky that exploded in flames signaling the other arrancar of what to do. Every hollow and arrancar opened gargantas and began to leave the battle-feild leaving only Dellapero there. "Now, shinigami. I am going to use my true power to beat ecah and veery one of you alone."

Dellapero moved his two zanpakto together end focused his reiroka. He didn't even need to speak to activate his ressurection and his spiritual pressure started to sky-rocket. The two zanpakto he was holding merge together into a larger blade then a giant black reiatsu shoots out form his body tearing the ground around it asunder. Once the reiatsu finally started to clear Dellapeor was hsown in the middle of it with a brand new appearance. His entire body had been turned into a metalic substence stronger then even some zanpakto in bankai.

( COMPLETELY forgota bout this, lol)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:09 am

Ęgirdor turned as all the hollow and arrancar left the battlefield. They left only the leader preverone behind. He began a transformation, and turned into a metal-clad monster. His reiatsu was very powerful, He would not be able to handle him by himself.

He turned to look around the battle field. Many shinigami lay dead. However, Many more still remained. The elite; Half-breed, Trilon, Karlayal, Isamu, and Lucon all remained. Your out numbered Arrancar. You should have never withdrawn your forces. He gripped his sword. Bankai! The Kraken unraveled himself from Ęgirdor and the sword. It fell and splashed into the dark water below them. The sea began to turn and rage about violently, breaking the ice into chunks. It calmed down and laid still for a moment.

A loud rumble was heard from the water as the kraken's tentacles shot out from the water and tried wrap around the arrancar and constrict him. Meanwhile Ęgirdor shunpoed over to his opponent. He made a wide attack and shunpoed away. He had no idea what the new powers were. But he didn't want to find out at that distance.

Lucon was about to attack but the arrancar opened a garganta and disappeared. He stopped and sat down on the air. He was going to need energy if he was going to continue. He began to absorb energy from around him. It was slow but be created a few clones. It was simple knowledge. More people can absorb total than one can alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A minor assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault Empty

Back to top Go down

A minor assault
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next