The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

A minor assault

Go down 
+3
dragon1
lucon1
Zane Hataro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: path of the loan warrior
Health:
A minor assault - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A minor assault - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A minor assault - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Isamu smile "now its a party" but inside of him was pain seeing almost all of his comrades face down and die. Isamu then ran towards Dellapero Grance and jump in the air and with lighting fast speed came down to slash him " i will make you pay for all the lives you toke today"
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
A minor assault - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A minor assault - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Seeing his opponents desaper trilon looks at the leader it was time to let lose his true power trilon drops a seed and says rise scent forest and live once more suddenly a faint forest sprang up all those that remained of the soul reapers soul spirt energy is replenished and suddenly there was an army of humanoid tigers holding bows at the ready with an arrow with poison so potent it would kill you in a hour just in one hour and just because they where primitive weapons they could perace most spirt made armor due to the Wilder's could tap into the spirt Energy of the forest that could suck all spirt energy form those in it if it didn't crush you first
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:56 am

Dellapero sighed as the attacks came at him. As soon as the tentacles made contact with him, several very sharp spikes hsot out from his body slicing them apart peice by peice. As the first shinigami came at him, another spiek shot out from his body blocking the attack easily. Then as the next shinigami came at him, Dellapero turned instantly at such speed it didn't even look like he turned, but it looked as if his body had been switched around without any movement what so ever. He raised his arm and cought the hsinigami's zanpakto in his hand. "You shinigami under-estimate me. You know the old cero espada? I'm almost as strong as him and I didn't even use the hogyoku to obtain these powers. I devoyred the souls of thousands upon thousands, almost millions of shinigami until I developed them on my own. "

Dellapero then shot out multiple spikes from his armor at the shinigami above him while still holding the blade to either hold the shinigami in place or make him let go of his zanpakto. Silver very sharp blades came from every direction but south of Isamu trying to stab every limb on his body.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 am

Trilon appears in front of dellapreo and rips his eye patch off and says eye of fear this causes dellapreo to see his worse fear then the humanoid tigers releases their arrows then trilon tapping into the forest gets the forest to began to wrap around dellapreo
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 am

(power playing isn't nice zane. Even if you are big and powerful, at least give us some wiggle room.)

The kraken's skin was hard enough to keep it from getting torn up, but the spikes still kept them from getting around the preverone's body. It roared and dove back under the freezing water.

Ęgirdor spoke out to the arrancar. Strength aside I have to ask you something. Why did you come here? Even if you defeat us. There are still 12 more captains, 12 more lieutenants, and thousands of shinigami left. It was only a coincidence that the rest of the captains aren't here, but when they catch wind of this, they will be back. He noticed Lucon making clones. He had seen him fight often enough, and knew what that meant. He moved down to the water and scooped up water. He waited for Lucon to make his move and acted at thew same time, to make sure the arrancar had no time to do anything about it. He then shunpoed forward and spun the water on his sword, and condensed it, to act like a drill on the armor of the arrancar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucon stood up. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep him from collapsing. He multiplied himself into hundreds of copies. They all rushed forward. Suddenly hundreds of vines came at him and wrapped around his legs, arms, head, and everywhere in between. Some more of them weaved in between the existing vies to create a strong, dense hold.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 am

Isamu panting and said "this is not over until im dead i will fight until this boby is turn into dust i will kill you." Isamu then shadow step behind Dellapero and stab him in the back "this is the end" said Isamu
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Dellapero smirked as the group all attacked him at once. This was his chance to attack them all at once. He vanished in a instant as the vines, forest, and attacks came ta him using the hsunpo skill known to arrancars. He reappeared directly twenty feet south of the group and extended his hands. Delapero's emergy quickly gather in the palm of his hand creatin g two larged drak-red cero sphers. He thenspoke one thing so that they all coul hear the message . "Shinigami. This is pathetic. All I came to do was test how strong you weaklings really are... Heh, you're not owrth killing. " Dellapero then shot off two large red ceros at the group with enough power to match that of a gran rey cero. He was about to leave in a few moments, but he wanted to see how the shinigami reacted first.

) Welll, Lucon. I'm just useing my powers to max affectiveness. If I didn't i'd be screwed for fighting 6 Captain level combatants at once. Meh. either way My powers are the same as Kinimaru's from naruto, except the spikes are made of stronger material then bone The best way to fight me is long-range. Anyway, I'v seen some real powerful shit used by people. On another site this oneCaptain can manipulate time and space...How he got approved IDFK...ANyway, back to the fight.}
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am

(Sorry. It just seemed like you were saying it was easy to block everything.)

Brace yourself. Bakudo 81 Danku. An energy barrier was erected in front of the group. Without the incantation though, it only served to weaken the blast. He was thrown back far. The kraken launched its tentacles into the air to catch Ęgirdor. He had a burn on his stomach. He moved water over it and held it there to soothe the pain. He dropped from the arms of his familiar and landed in the air. He was weak. The battle had taken its toll on his body. The arrancar was good. But he would not die until Soul society was no more.

He turned to the others. We need to work together, and combine our powers. Not one of us has the range to attack him on our own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucon was surprised when suddenly all the vines missed their target, and tangled together. They turned and saw a cero coming at them. they all came together into a ball. They were tossed backward and they all fell into the water. The attack killed many of the clones. A few of them survived and rose to the surface. The cold water alone killed a few of them. But they rose out of the water. They came together panting. They would have to sit the rest of the battle out before they got killed.

Last edited by lucon1 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Mizu appears in the distant air watching the battle while holding his unsheathed katana. At the moment he's watching the fight, but if things get to serious he's ready to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Isamu eye site started to get blurry he grip his sword so hard that his hand stared to bleed "why i ask why wont you die" Isamu shouted at Dellapero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A minor assault   A minor assault - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A minor assault
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2