The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 am

She was very happy, It made her feel warm, in a good way. But you know what they say when something good happens something bad has to happen right after, There was some silence for a wail then a deep reatsiu perisher was over the room.

How long to you think its going to last I mean, Do you really think he's in love with you Its a pretty hard think to do love someone. Do you think he really does or do you think you really love him....so many things to worry about. Do sooner or later you to well have to fight each other...and wont that be hard. He laughed a little.

Well see you when I do....Ichimei.

She then sat back and sighed to his voice as if it really didn't matter.

"Well thanks Imei, I glad you care....." yeah right

Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:33 am

"Did you say something?" Neo asked in a cheery voice.. But then he whisers back to himself "So..my invasion begins soon..I cant let anything happen to her..." A tear slowly slides from neos face. "!!hmm"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Ichimei shuck her head No. She didnt want to worry him so she didnt say anything. she was wondering how it would be now she had never been in a relationship before so this was all new. She put one finger on her lips as if she was tell so one to shut up. She was remembering his kisses she had never had that feeling before it was so...real. She heard Neo make a sound.

"Hm did you say something.." she turn towards him
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Neo watched as ichimei was fidgeting around.. Wow shes very beautiful.. Neo was thinking about the good times to come as long as the bad times.. The bad things were what were really getting under his skin.. "So what did you mean about being called traitor?" Neo wanted to know everything about the soul society so he would know how to protect ichimei from the different things that might be in store for them "I'm just wondering"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:14 pm

She looked down at her hands again as she spoke. "Well I mean if they see you with me...they might think I'm on your side or something, and call me a traitor. The SS isn't all what people think of fair...." She was messing with her fingers on her lap.

"Yeah so that's why..."
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

"So then which are you a soul reaper or a Vizard?" Neo was carefully using his words trying not to sound offensive in anyway possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2