The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

my character Gaikun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaikun

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Gaikun
Health:
my character Gaikun Left_bar_bleue100/100my character Gaikun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

my character Gaikun Empty
PostSubject: my character Gaikun   my character Gaikun EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Name: Gaikun

Race: Shinigami

Appearance: Gaikun has dark shoulder length shaggy hair a well toned build and has pitch black eyes he is slightly taller than most normal people. He wears the regular sandals and pants but has adopted to a sleeveless version of the top with a hood that is usually pulled over his head. His zanpakutō is usually hung around his waist in the back.

Personality: A downer is what most people would refer to Gaikun as a downer. Which is partially true but he actually only opens up to people close to him.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
my character Gaikun Left_bar_bleue100/100my character Gaikun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

my character Gaikun Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character Gaikun   my character Gaikun EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Approved. We have a chatbox for you to talk to other members on and such. Get to know the staff, and enjoy you're stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm

my character Gaikun
Page 1 of 1