The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warcharge

warcharge

A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] Empty
PostSubject: A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only]   A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Ultima dropped Tsuchi on the bed and undressed to nothing. "You want me right?", She said as she crawled on top of Tsuchi and marked her as her's by nibbling and licking her neck. She then undressed Tsuchinoko and smiled. She then pushed two fingers inside of her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
chocolatechip41

PostSubject: Re: A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only]   A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Tsuchinoko could only moan in response. "Ultima...", she screamed after 30 minutess of being finger sex she and Ultima came. She panted as she and Ultima laid side by side under the covers. "I love you... Ultima.", she said before dozing off.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] Left_bar_bleue100/100A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only]   A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 pm

(wow. I like that you guys are In-character and such, but we do have smaller children on here. I personally have no problem with it, but I do ask that you keep it "age appropriate". You can still say that stuff, but keep it non graphic please.)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only]   A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only] Empty

Back to top Go down

A house for lovers and doves[Chocolatechip41 only]
Page 1 of 1