The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

The Outrage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
The Outrage Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999The Outrage Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:26 pm

A Rogue vasto lore youngling roams the huntig grounds. It reaches up ito the air summoning multipe hollows as the hollows fall it kills them simulteniously to the best of its abilites. The speed of it increases they all die instantaneously. the vasto keeps up the tempo. they know the limit of their powers and wish to brek those limits. they wish to not be held down by the soul society anymore. Their leader Neoroku was and still should be strong enough to take on the captains on his own. If not the vastos want to be there to back him up. A war was coming up with some weird species that they knewn nearly nothing about and the vastos didnt want to let their home became a alien shrine..
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
The Outrage Left_bar_bleue100/100The Outrage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:57 am

A small Brazilian Woman walked along the sands of Hueco Mundo, wearing a black trench coat, red polo, and blue jeans. She walked leisurly. with seemingly no aim, no reason or rhyme. Deep footprints, led back from the way she was walking, in a meandering pattern, sometimes coming back in a circle, but never quite so. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a clear pouch with a red liquid inside that looked like koolaid. She ripped off a corner, and began drinking, a small amount dribbling out, and onto her chin, where it collected and fell as a small splatter in the sand. She came to a small collection of trees, and laid her back against it, and took a deep breath. The woman slid down the tree, down to the ground. She ha walked 14 miles today, and was a bit tired. She looked up to the sky, the dark, cloudless sky, forever accompanied by a crescent moon.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:
The Outrage Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999The Outrage Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 pm

The vasto continually hacked and clawed. Containing its pressure. It let out cero after cero in an effort to become stronger. The amount of hollows it destroyed were enormous. The night sky would soon start to light up in a flicker of bright white. As the explosions were going off and the low moans were heard. The Vasto continued until it was tired. It finally stopped spawning hollows and fell to the ground in disbelief i was tired and couldn't continue training for the rest of the week having exhausted all it had.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 am

The woman was sitting there, when she saw something, something that looked like stars in the distance, yet Hueco Mundo didn't have any stars. She began walking towards the point she saw them. Her footsteps sinking into the sand, and as she walked she began to hum a tune, a soft lullaby. She continued on in this manner till she reached her destination, as she crossed over the last sand dune, she saw the scene, numerous hollow lay on the field, dead, however one was still alive, a small, faint pulse of a hollow remained. She walked down the sandy bowl, and stepped up to the creature. What a pitiful creature. it wouldn't make it out here alone. She reached behind her, and pulled out a handgun, intricate, with Portuguese(Spanish) designs. She grasped the ivory handle as sh pointed it towards the hollow. A hard red glow started pouring out of the barrel. She prepared to shoot, but something stopped her. She didn't know what it was, but she couldn't shoot the creature. The glow ceased, and she holstered her weapon. What was she doing helping this hollow. It was only going to die soon, but yet, she couldn't do it. She sighed, and walked off a ways, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

The Vasto's eyes struck open. It watched the woman walk away. The near-death experiance that it just encountered. It took a sigh of relief. It slowly rose to its feed still bent over from exhaustion it gave the woman a stern look.. "Why didnt you kill me? You had the perfect chance i was vulnerable" It's heavy panting turned to soft gasps for air as it started to regain its posture and form
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

The woman's spiritual pressure hummed at a low frequency, with only the necessary volume, needed for mild athletic activity as she began untying her boots. I don't know why. Fate has an odd way of playing out sometimes. She emptied out her boots of sand, and quickly cleaned them out as she continued talking. What are you doing here hollow? Just slaying some unfortunate souls to cross your path? She put her boots back on, and relaced them. Her black hair waved to and fro, as she moved. When she was finished she stretched her arms, and folded them across her knees. She looked at him. Her brown eyes, watched him intently, studying his movements, wondering who he was, and what his purpose was.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

"No i was training.. In summoned these hollow" The Vasto watched the lady intently "Im getting stronger for the invasion on the soul society in the far future.. It may be centuries but i just want to be strong and in pristine condition when the time ever comes."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 pm

The woman turned back forward and nodded. I see. So you summoned the hollow so you could kill them... She chuckled to herself, and took out her gun again, and a piece of fabric. She cleaned it, making sure each piece, worked fine. So what's your name, and where do you come from hollow?
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 am

"My name is Jatara.. and i come from Las noches.." The Vasto slowly regained its energy nearly at half strength "Who are you?" The hollow questioned the woman
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Las Noches? Never heard of it. She had a puzzled look on her face. I just a simple woman, wandering the desert, looking for something to do. My name is Maria, Maria Araújo. She Clicked the pieces of the gun together swiftly, and quickly set a target on something far away. Content, she stood up, and holstered it again. She sighed, and rubbed her mouth. She was thirsty again, she reached into her pocket, and pulled out the pouch she had earlier, and began drinking again, it didn't last long, as she took a drink, she spit it out on the sand, and tossed it away. Ugh, it got sand in it. She watched as the red liquid seeped into the sand. That was my last bag today too. She turned to the hollow with a strange look in her eyes, but then shook her head, and began rubbed her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Vaizard
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 am

Thirsty are you? Then why havent you attacked that hollow yet? Yuurei had been listening for a while and wondered why the creature let the hollow live. You wanted something to do? Here it is. You wouldnt mind wasting some time testing how strong you are on me would you? Maria is it? Yuurei stood as if he wasnt even going to try to get ready to fight. But that was just him, always calm and collective in any situation.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Maria quickly turned to the man. Who the hell are you? She was surprised that she didn't notice him, and cursed herself for letting her guard down. She stared at him taking in every detail. e was tall, black haired, and white skin, with an unmistakeable mask fragment, obviously arrancar. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not particularly interested in fighting
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 am

Thats too bad then.. Without so much as a hint that he might move, his direction changed, the thunderous crack of sonido carrying him meters. As he reappeared a screen of sand whipped about him, the violent appearance bringing with it a look of dramatic entry befitting of one such as himself. Slowly the dust settled, revealing his appearance once more. This time closer. So close that the two of them could reach out and grab each other. For it is no longer your choice.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Maria looked at the arrancar with a hint of amusement in her eyes. He couldn't tell her what to do, no-one could. You still haven't answered my question. Who the hell are you? She looked at him intently, her eyes piercing. And about that. I don't have a choice huh? She stepped into the sand, heavy footprints being made as she turned around and walked away, her jacket whipping around and fluttering in his face. We'll see about that.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Who I am is not important. Immediatly Yuurei used sonido. The ground behind him shattered, as he reappeared infront of Maria. I shall watch your blood shed, with the color of the...Crimson Moon. Yuurei's eyes left a small hint of a sparkle. A red sparkle. In a matter of seconds there was after images of him around the opponent, as he was running in circles around Maria so fast that the naked eye couldnt even comprehend where he was.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm

(i'm not against fighting, this is just Maria, not me, if you want to provoke her, then you'll have to strike first.)

Maria looked annoyed at the arrancar. Though he was fast, Maria could still see him, at least a blur. I told you I wasn't interested in fighting. She walked forward, and thrust out her arm in the path of the arrancar. At that speed it would be hard to dodge. She sonidoed to the other side (going over the "wall"), hit or not, and continued walking out of the sand bowl. Why do you insist on being so belligerent?
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:03 am

(Ok, if you say so. I was planning on it anyway.)

You wont fight? You want to die dont you? Then it is your fate. Yuurei immediatly sonido'd to Maria again, this time he wasnt running. As he attacked with one swift slice, he expected to see a wave of blood gash out from her back. Your blood will litter the ground. He swung his sword fast, yet not at full force, but just enough to cut deep to decapitate her for a few days.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:54 am

Maria stopped. She sighed. He was not going to rest, untill he got a fight. Very well. She'l give him a fight. She sonidoed as the sword came down, and appeared beside him, swinging her leg out in a wide kick aimed at his back. She didn't draw her gun, but merely stood there, waiting. You keep telling me about fate. What do you know about fate? Nothing is set in stone, and no-one can tell you what to do, or what will happen, cause I have a choice. Nothing decides what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Yuurei easily dodged the attack with one arm. Yes... He nodded in agreement. Fate is not your future, but the future of the choices you make. If you would choose now to fight me, the outcome of defeat is certain. That is my perspective of fate. He urged his arm away from the sword, his body swaying slightly. The next moment he was behind Maria, the ground from where he appeared lay rippled like a muddy cloak. A skidding sound echoed throughout, by then the opponent should have noticed he was behind them. Escalata Sinfornia... That instant he faded from existence, and reappeared several times, in several different places. His sonido was so fast it was as if there were plenty of him surrounding Maria. Suddenly, from all directions a red cero-like beam emerged, attacking from all directions. Hm. If you are to dodge this one, the aftermath of the radius will probably catch you. You die now.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 pm

(Oh wow dude, it's been a long time lol. what happened, and what brought you back?)

Maria watched as the arrancar spun in circles around her. If you're trying to kill me, you're not trying hard enough. Maria brought her teeth together as she grunted. She pointed her index and middle fingers at the ground. As the red disk closed in, it was matched with a sudden blast of red-orange energy, the same level as the one released against her, cancelling it out. As the smoke cleared, Maria was not there. A sound like running water could be heard, not from a single pint, but from everywhere. Heavy air, filled with the reiryoku from the blast temporarily clouded any attempts at pesquisa.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
The Outrage Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000The Outrage Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 pm

(im back too and i came back becuase i want to reconnect a bit )
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 am

(that's cool. I just stopped checking it, but I was subscribed to the topic, so when Yuurei posted, I was alerted. If it wasn't for that, i probably wouldn't have come back, or even paid any attention to it.

I like role-playing, and I like you guys, it's just most people only want to take part for about a month, then they quit, or loose interest.)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm

(silent Haha, dunno if this makes sense, but I kinda forgot about this place. Your right, the only reason why I'm here is the roleplay and the really cool people.)

Glad you noticed, why release ones full power if it were to waste away any joy in battle. Yuurei would sonido several times, leaving a mirror image of himself incase he was to be attacked out of the smoke. White Mirror. As the smoke dissapeared, the mirror of himself remained, but he was gone some distance away. The mirror would fool his opponent into thinking it was him if they attempted to attack it.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Maria waited, taking a little time to pause, briefly, as her voice joined that of the water. pesquisa still neutralized, but slowly returning. You think battle is joyous? If that is so, then you are either still very young, or insane. She chuckles, the sound reverberating around the area. Some say I'm insane, but I'm not nearly that far gone. When the smoke clears, and the reiryoku fades, the sounds stops as Maria halts, creating an eerie quiet. A small flash of Red-orange appears across the way as a bala flies at supersonic speeds towards the red haired arrancar.. Maria's voice is more distant now. You can stop this at any time, you know.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:44 am

(Brandon why dont you join in too? Surprised )

Yuurei kept to himself, almost as if her questions did not faze him, although they did slightly. Lets see how long you can dance... The mirror taunted Maria, hoping to urge her for a more powerful attack, hopefully leaving her vulnerable for longer once the attack was complete. How can one with power like mine not revere the heat of battle? Even I, the most calm of the espada, never get the chance to fight someone of my stature. he said to himself as the bala hit the mirror of himself and Maria fell for the trick. Very little before the mirror had been hit, Yuurei knew the bala would hit the mirror, immediately taking advantage and finding a perfect position to get an upper hand. As the mirror dissipated, the real Yuurei attempted to impale Maria with his sword, laughing as he did so. Even in his mirrors entirety, the creature was remarkably still alive. What a dull way to end a fight, by impalement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage Empty

Back to top Go down

The Outrage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: Hueco Mundo (The Hollow world) :: Endless Desert-
Jump to: