The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

The Outrage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
The Outrage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Outrage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Outrage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Maria cocked her head to the side. Es pa da? she sounded the words very closely. Sword?(she is Brazilian and knows Portuguese and Spanish.) Is this some wierd group of weapon collectors? Maria waited, as the bala went through the image. Nodding at its lack of effectiveness, not surprised, she waited. As the arrancar appeared, she did not flinch, or attempt to move. As the sword slid into her body she reached out to grab the arrancar, gripping him unless he left the sword. Blood dripped out of the open wound, as she spoke with an eerie calmness. It doesn't matter how powerful you are, battle is battle, and there's nothing joyous about it.

(let me know your immediate reaction, because if you do choose to be surprised or something along those lines, then I need a chance to respond.)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Vaizard
Health:
The Outrage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Outrage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:51 am

Yuurei's eyes widened. Whether it was because she said battle was not joyous or because she did not flinch would be unknown. The truth, was that battle was the only place that he could hide his real feelings. Where new opponents would think of him as playful, that he reveres battle. His eyes widened more this time it guaranteed that Maria saw, his mouth opened, but the words did not come out. I... He was speechless, he felt the blood running down the sword onto his hand. He pulled it out slowly, until he felt her hands grip him, he did not flinch, nor move. He would stay still as she did when he impaled her.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:24 am

Maria gripped him hard, enough to hold him, but not enough to apply crushing force. She coughed and tasted blood. Bitter, full of heartbreak, regrets, and loneliness. She spoke through the blood, flat and steady. Calmest of the Espada huh? You don't seem very calm to me. Maria watched the arrancar, searching for something hidden in his eyes. She found nothing, nothing but a cold darkness. She knew he would not give up easily. I had hoped to end this quickly. I didn't want to come to this. Maria let go of the arrancar. Though I want to end this, I don't believe in killing the defenseless. She pushed the arrancar away, feeling the blade slide out of her body, the initial shock and preparedness gone, nearly bringing her to her knees. She stumbled back and drew her hand across the side of the gun, her voice shaky, as she completed the ritual. Bebida, Vampiro...

( cinematographic episode closer. with camera zooms, and silent voice-overs. lol)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:01 am

(Lol, now the next episode begins xD)

Yuurei's eyes returned to their normal size, no more was he surprised. He went from shocked to angry, she had been 'fighting' the whole time, yet stated she didn't like fighting. Not long before she spoke her last words, Yuurei interrupted. Not calm hm? Tch, killing the defenseless, how amusing. He heard her speak once more, gripping her gun. He stood still, not in shock, but to take whatever was about to happen full on. In a way he was testing her, but he was just confident in himself. He sheathed his sword, and jumped towards Maria, yet still several meters away. He taunted her by doing so, wanting her full strength, to hit him. He smiled, and observed what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:04 pm

(sorry I've been a bit busy the last few days.)

The air grew heavy, as an invisible weight pressed down on everything. There was no new sent, no new discernible feeling, but a feeling of nothingness, of all life taken out of the air. The most notable effect was the silence, a dead silence, in which nothing could be heard, as if you were submerged in water. Maria fell to her knees, as a cloud of dust rose over her. a series of crack could be heard, like bones breaking. almost as quickly as it began, it stopped.

A large salamander like hollow came out of the sand, and scurried away, darting around the cloud. It didn't make it, as a dark shape resembling a hand darted out faster than normal eyes could see, snatching up the hollow. The dust settled, and a gnarled hunched over shape could be seen, dirty rags covered it, with nothing visible, but two dark wrinkly hands, human looking, but with long sharp nails like daggers.

The creature brought the squirming hollow to a space in the rags on top of the mass, presumably a head, and it disappeared, only to emerge a second later, dropping to the ground, now only a husk. Black blood dripped from the creatures head. It shuddered, and seemed to straighten a little, not by much, but with an obvious appearance of renewed vigor. The creature spoke with an oddly reassuring voice, grandmotherly almost. Come on over here dearie, let me get a closer look at you.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:24 am

Jumped slightly backwards in an attempt to further observe his opponent. Impressive, but if you want a closer look, you will have to come get it yourself. Held his sword up towards the opponent encase they were to come closer, strangely it was sheathed. He smiled, a sense of fun filled him. I must admit, though- He let out a silent laugh that interrupted his speech, lifting his head up once more to continue. I never thought that someone like you could be so much fun! He unsheathed his word to enable him to match the opponents claws, dashing towards them and attacking with a barrage of slices, and several kicks. He would keep his sword sealed, and would only release it when needed, in order to fully enjoy the battle. It had crossed his mind that if he used his transformation, the battle would be cut short. The thought echoed throughout his mind, swirling around and back again. He tossed it around, and agreed that he would only use it in a time of need, or to match the opponent to fully benefit from the battle.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:54 pm

When the arrancar started to move forward,a high, but barley audible whistle could be heard. It quickly turned into a blood curdling scream, one that makes grown men turn tail and flee to the closest light. The creature disappeared from view, appearing backwards, always staying a step ahead of the swings, at the last one, it did not appear again further back, but rather behind the arrancar. swinging its right arm out to cut him with her claws. Right before contact would be made, the creature sonidoed again with a boom, and shifted, moving against the direction of the defending target, and sending its left hand, held together like dagger towards the back of the red haired arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:42 am

Yuurei had realized, after using sonido in order to avoid a fatal slash from the opponent, that he should not have held back. He unsheathed his sword, quickly engulfing him in red flames. He held up his swords, the flames urged into the very same direction his sword was pointed. The sword disappeared into the flames, as they were blasted towards the opponent. If the opponent was to dodge or be hit, he would sonido beside them now in his released form, and use an attack very similar to the one use when entering this state.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

Bump, been about a week now...
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:58 pm

(hey dude, sorry I've been gone. I've been working at a summer camp and I forgo to let you guys know I would be gone for 2 months. if you want to keep this up we can, though you've probably moved on by now lol.)
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 pm

(Yea I'm still here, its okay that you were gone, I wasn't here much too anyways. Oh, welcome back btw.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outrage   The Outrage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Outrage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: Hueco Mundo (The Hollow world) :: Endless Desert-
Jump to: