The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellhound

hellhound

shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) Empty
PostSubject: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:00 pm

shadowwolf screamed the pain was unbearable he then felt his face being covered with what felt like a mask but it felt like it was on fire. Finally the pain stopped and all he felt was hunger as he looked around he saw souls every where they looked so good he just had to eat them. Shadowwolf felt himself break apart he could see better, smell better, and hear better for once he had the power to kill and he was going to running in five different derections shadowwolf began to attack any thing that moved souls and humans alike. He gloried in the sprying red blood. ripped souls apart feeling alive once more for the first time since he died shadowwolf let out a mighty howl that was quickly answered by four otheres. Shadowwolf head snaped up as he felt other more powerfuls souls enter into his range of hearing and sense.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 pm

OI easy... your gonna be okay..., Brandon flew in seeing a hollow being born. he felt the reatsu and hoped to help this hollow learn its abilities quicky.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Shadowwolf felt the othere four parts of his body beagining to migrate toward the new comer and circle the man felt his vocal coards strain and spoke in a animalistic growl, "Who are you? Where am I? What am I? Can I Kill some more? it's so much fun." Shadowwolf's mind was in a haze all he could remeber was the lab in which he was born and the people that cuased him and his brother pain. Hunger was nawing at him he needed more of the souls he knew not why but he needed more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Brandon sent a rush of reatsu at him, almost enough to effect his hunger.. just take it easy yor a hollow. a being of instinct that can grow into something more.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 pm

shadowwolf felt his mind clear some shaking his head he reformed his body and said, "So I'm a being of instinct? but I could be more how so? but again I ask who are you."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm

umm... im not important... just trying to help hollowed souls understand their power. My name is Phantom... my surname. and... you can control the energy you felt from me that comes from your own body to defend yourself against other hollowed souls that will try to eat you. if you want i can give you a food that will substitute for your normal diet of human souls. i generate the energy myself and it will suffice until the point you have to eat hollows.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Shadowwolf's eyes take on a icy look as he ask, " very well I will take this food but one question if there are other hollows Why do you want to help me esepsally if I have to eat othere hollows eventually what do I have to offer that these othere hollows do not do not?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 am

you have nothing to offer. nothing anymore not even a name, yet over time you will find your name. and as for why im helping you... becuase already you are more lucid than most hollows at birth. meaning you have potential. the potential to evolve into a greater form of hollow. Brandon sighed and thought for a moment.

i will tell you this... your hunger will grow and keep growing but not quickly, it will drive you to hunt down souls, powerful souls, BUT, the food will be infinitly more nourishing than a soul will be.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm

shadowwolf nodded his head and said, "Like I said I will take the food and I thank you for your help now I think I will be going on a hunt for souls as well as eat that food of yours after all if I eat both the more stronger I will get correct."

(Srry I haven't been around for a long while family has been going through though times and had to pawn computer just to make ends meet amog other things)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm

okay.

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)   shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

shadowwolf is born(open to anyone but perfer soul reapers plz)
Page 1 of 1