The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty
PostSubject: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

As the soul society was doing fine a large garganta opened up as the soulsociety wall was breached and from it came pouring hollows.. Menos,adjuchas,Vasto Lordes, Gillians, and A few arrancar and there fraccion.. From the end of the large dark legion was a man.. From the looks of how far away he was he let off a faint blue glow.. If you had the eyes of a hawk you could see a rare sight.. Neoroku.. But whats this.. He was something with him... From the sky a Cannon is being air lifted to the top of a pillar made of devoured souls and their skulls.. This pillar can withstand many oncoming attacks and has the strength to hold up 90Tons with a no turning back feature once you enter you dont leave.. as the cannon is set.. Neo speaks up...

"Citizens of the soul society... Raise your swords.. Ready you kidos.. Prepare for the worst!.. With your lifes at stake... You die!!!"

The spiritual pressure from all the diferent hollows surged from them.. The pressure was so strong and foul that it would push a captain into a state of surprise... As the cannon was being readied Neo called his arrancar to him..

"This is it.. the time in which we destroy the soul society.... Buy me some time.. Destroy their main facilities... Attack the Academy of pre-soul reapers.. As for the captains they may be stronger than you expect so brace yourselfs... Now attach these transmitters to your inner cheek.. When it vibrates you return to the cannon.. When you return i will launch off the dement part of the madness cannon... It will destroy the realm between the human world and the soul society in which we will have limited time.. At the perfect moment i will retransverse the cannon and create a new realm..."

As the Espada attached the transmitter to their inner cheek they each left... Neo stands ontop of the cannon as he waits for the turmoil to begin...

This is it... Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows!

Last edited by Neoroku KoKo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

4 days and the soul society is mine -.- so if you want it then fight back =/
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue100/100****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Ichimei step's litly on the ground of the soul society. Her eye's look up on what has happend and she sigh's.

"Why did this happen....only if I was captin again I could do something.....or if I had a zanpakutō.......sigh"

She looks around to all the hollow's....That are around her....

"Well thats just great...and not fair...." She neels to the ground and puts her hand on the ground. "Disapear" she whisper's. Her eye's trun yellow and a vib run's through the ground that splat's the hollow's to dust. She sighed. and her eye's went back to normal. She closed them and got up.

"That took more power than I thought....." She laughed "Now time to see how did this.....this stupid mess.....it pisses me off.....sigh"

She run's to find out how did it.

(just high light it.....>.>)
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue100/100****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 pm

(are you going to reply....>.>)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 pm

As Ichimei runs to find out more hollows pour in from the garganta as the hollows are being fueled by earth unneccesary sins and killing
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Cannon at 40% 6 days till 100% and the Mania half shoots and destroys the realm then at 100% the Dementia shoots off for the secondary realm
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Ichimei finally got her rank back....but that wont help her now and with everything thats happend she know's....who did this is was easy but she did know untill now...

"Neo.....I knew it but....sigh....why....."

Her hands trun to fist's she didnt know why she was so made....her head started to hurt.

you know why your mad...you being with him for though's short day's

"no thats not it...and that wasnt my feeling at the time it was ichi's....well I guess you were under neth it all even when daichi was asleep..."

so maybe I was....and you did control the movement's

"It doesnt matter now....I just have to stop him now....thats my job.."

Is this really about your job....or something else....

Ichimei was at the tallest building of the SS. And she could see him for there....

"Even if I dont have a zanpakuto....I will just have to at lest talk to him frist.....but..."

Will he want to talk to you...

"I dont know....but lets try..."

She stud there waiting to see his move...
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Neo starts to spin as more adjuchas pour out.. "!!! That spiritual pressure....." Neo slightly look to the direction of ichi... "Shes here...." Neo slightly whispered to himself...
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Ichimei looked at him with shock

"wait he just sayed something....." she couldnt hear what he said but she was wondering if he rememberd her.....

"Maybe..."

She didnt know what to do at this point it was hard to say. But thoughs hollow's wornt getting any friendlyer. She needed to do something about them. Her hand went to the ground and a slit glow went around her hand.

"Well if he doesnt remember now...he will in a minute"

A big vib hit the ground and all the hollow's around her were killed in a matter of seconds. Then she put a little more power in to her hand....it was hard to control..but she had to do it...The little glow truned black...and it was bigger than before....

"I got to try at lest...ow....god this is bad my arm is hurting...."

And what ichimei was trying to do was...stop time....it was hard but posable. And she was almost there. The sky's truned black. And all the movement in the SS was stud. She stud up and grabed her arm.

"Well that hurt..." she looked at neo

He was still moveing and she knew that.

"Well now we get to talk.....frist.....WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" the angery was bad....and she knew if he attack she would die....for sure...
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:46 pm

"Hello sweet fiancee of mine..." He pulled his sleeve up and an orb appeared in his as it started spinning... "Why are you trying to stop me?" He thought back.. "First you abandon me now you want to talk?!" The orb started to spin faster and it sunk into his hand
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 pm

"SEEN'S WHEN WAS I YOUR FIANCEE" she screamed whigh wholeding her arm.

she couldnt remember much of that day...it was mostly a blur...not much else. she looked at him with discouse.

"And even if i was.....I would have said no....and yes Im trying to stop you....No one else is...so why not me...." this feeling in her arm was getting worse fast.

she droped to her knee's and held her arm more close....

"God damn it this is bad.....It was a little harder than I thought to stop time....well in this one area....."

She looked at him waiting to see what he did...
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Brandon appears next to Neo sorry im late pal had a bit of trouble with the gate authorities.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Ichimei looked at brandon in shock...

"What...no...not you to...." she narrowed her eye's and laughed a little

"Your all insane.....I wont let you win....ow..." Ichimei's arm was still hurting

"Wait...how did you get in here....to the out side it should be just a blank space...." Maybe I didnt use anof power than I should have.... she thoguht

"God my head hurts" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Division 2 Captain/Covert Ops Leader/Admin
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Character Sheet: IM AWESOME
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Syn could feel the spiritual pressure from up above and he thought it would be a good fight. So after killing off another menos he jumped and flew at high speeds at the top of a very tall building.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:59 am

Zane Hataro flash-steps into the area with his right-hand over the hilt of his zanpakto. He came to check what the severe amont of hollow spiritual pressure appearing at once was all about. Zane glanced over at Neo and his vast forces of hollows ." Hmm..... This A another pathetic attempt at an invasion?........ Guessing that must be one of the head espada, judging from his spiritual pressure level." he said while checking how many hollows had been sent to the area with the assault force from heuco mundo.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:19 pm

i have a personal senkaimon. how else can i get here? he draws his sword with his right hand and points it at her. im doing whats best for the king.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Ichiemi looked at him with low eye's

"Wow.....that wasnt a shocker....at all....Well why dont you....Kill me then....Im not good for the king am I...." she laughed a little

But her smile with the laugh became sad....She didnt know why but she was sad. Was it cuz...He was there..with her or...something else....she never did have much feel...But he was different....Neo....Her head hurt again.

She narrowed her eye's

"Im just not good for the world....I got my rank back thought....Thats the only thing that has made me happy....And Im staying with that...."

She steped back and was ready for anything he though at her.

"Brandon your an idiot...."
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Character Sheet: IM AWESOME
Health:
****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 am

Syn was nearly at the top when he was blindsided by a pretty big arrancar. He smiled as it tried to punch him and what looked as if it was teleportation was Syn o the other side of each half of the fallen beast.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 am

Brandon stabs Neo in the neck and goes to help Ichimei up. your my friend and you protect the king the same as me.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:18 pm

As Brandon goes to stab neo, Neo easily dodges it as he snaps the sword in two....

"Ahhh just as i expected..." The orb starts to sink deeper into his hand "Lets play a game of tag... If i touch you then this bala will completely obliterate anypart of your body...." The cannon was finally had 90%. A slight ding like an oven can be heard...

"Espada fall in.." 9 espada rushed in towards neo... "These espada can take you all down within a given amount of time... " Neo sonido over to ichi... "Farewell" Neo slammed his hand toward ichi's mid ribcage... This would happen in a mere few seconds

Each espada took charge as arrancar and adjuchas appear beside them

"Il kill you all if i have to.."

(Please remember that in the actual thing adjuchas proved to be a problem for captains that were over the 6th seat and that espada took actual time to fight.. So dont go around saying "Kido ~~" espada dead .-.)
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Ichimei looked at neo as he came toword her. What that the hell she thought as she blocked it. It hurt more than she thought.

"ow...god that hurt..." she didnt know really if this was going to work out as she planed.

Um what happend I thought he liked you oh well

I dont know what your talking about...she thougt for a minute wait did he she was confused at the sametime sad...but didnt know why.

you did know him longer

"JUST SHUT UP" she screamed, she didnt know she said it out loud but as she did, pushed neo back with a big blast of her spiritual pressure.

She caught her breath and said

"Dont think Im as weak as before....Im different"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Zane looked over at the cannon as it made a ding-like sound. Noticicing the high amounts of reiatsu being gathered up in the cannon, he pulled out his zanpakto and flasj-steped above it. Zane spoke the incantation of his zanpakto to send it into it's shikai state," Devour, Raienzo!" A huge amount of reishi in the soul society quickly was being pulled into his zanpakto making a intense feild of spiritual pressure around his zanpakto. " Foolish arrancars, in this world my zanpakto's power is limitless. With it, I will kill you all, starting with this shit contraption."
Zane swung his arms down with zanpakto in both his hands and plunged it into the cannon. Once he had done so, his zanpakto slowly stole the reiatsu from the cannon and added it to the zanpakto's own reiatsu supply. ( This is like 10% of it's reiatsu being taken at a time not all at 1ce)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

As She goes to block neo notices the boy flash step away... Neo concentrates and he uses his sonido and hits the boy in his swords dominant hand which would basically rip his hand off. The effect from the sonido would cause a sound barrier crash so ichi and brandon would be thrown back before they could get to neo...

The espada go 2 man cells against ichi and zane but a 3 man cell against brandon for precautions...

"Little boy..." Neo forces his reiatsu into the cannon as it hits 100% and a negacion forms around it.. (meaning nothing can hit or go into it if you try to absorb it you absorb negative energy which is deadly explosive >Razz so you suck it in you die)

"This will take some time" In 5 hours the cannon will shoot off

More arrancar pour in

(to stop the flow of demons get people in the human world to liberate souls)
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Zane quickly pulled his blade out of the cannon and swings it up at Neo as he came in close-range. He used the focused reiatsu in his zanpakto from the soul society and the enegry he had just aborbed from the cannon before it became negative energy and unleashed it in a massiv blast of intense reiatsu before he attacks colided to match the power of the Sonido. After the explosion, he jumped back and looked at two near-by espada numbered 7 and 5. Noticing them coming at him, he raised his Zanpakto above his head and his sword began to eat up the reishi and spiritual pressure in the air to add it it's own power. After several minutes of reishi absorbing, a focused spiritual pressure flowed around the steel of the zanpakto. The level of reiatsu pressure being given off was at the level of a captain's bankai not because of any specific enchancements, but because of the mass amounts of spiritual pressure and reiatsu in the air it had devoured.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 pm

As he collided neo grabbed the hilt of Zanes zan as he headbutt zane and the espada released their reiatsu into the cannon to make it into 110%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***   ****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!*** Empty

Back to top Go down

****Requiem Rise of the Night Hollows.. Invasion!***
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next