The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

zero's involvment in the invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
zero's involvment in the invasion Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000zero's involvment in the invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

zero's involvment in the invasion Empty
PostSubject: zero's involvment in the invasion   zero's involvment in the invasion EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:44 pm

a garganta opened in the heart of the menos nest and brandon emerged. his latest mission was to see how far the seireitei had progressed with the invasion of hueco mundo. he looked around at the destruction feeling the remnants of the substitutes' reatsu among others. wounded menos were being eaten by one with a strange mask and millions of hollows were biting at the scraps and each other. i see so this is where they passed through. he mumbled to a blob in a bottle that was inglet. he flashed to the menos with a strange mask and slew it bare handed preventing the birth of an aduchas level before it started. he looked around at the ruin and drew his sword destroying the hollows before him with one sweep of his sword. its nice not holding back i that limit is murder to my powers. he flashed following the trail up until he saw the ruined castle of las noches. looks like it did in the old days. a great improvement. he kept moving finding evidence that not all of aizens servants were slain by the band if invaders. he left them alone and saw a great battle unfolding between a hollow and the fourth espada. something was off the hollow was the substitute... but his power rivaled brandons how can that be...
Back to top Go down

zero's involvment in the invasion
Page 1 of 1