The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF- Changes (complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
drake

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Drake Demond
Health:
MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

(smart girl lol) drake cariied started to his bike 'how am i ganna taker her back' he thought. "ill figered it out" he said to himself then he stoped and put her down " i better make sure she dosent wake up and try anything funny" started to pat her down and took her gun, and gun then he tired her hands togeter
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 am

kazu thinks might be the time to snatch a easy meal so he jumps down from the tree's in front of the bike

"yo half-breed"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am

(Maria doesn't have her gun on her. That's why she was caught off guard.)

Maria slowly opened her eyes. She was on a dirt road next to a motorcycle. Her hands and feet were both bound together(I'm assuming behind her?). She wriggled around a bit, and turned so her back was away from the two men. She reached down to her right boot and got ahold of one She began slowly working on her hands, and hoped, that she could get it done in time.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

drake looked up "hello umm ramdom person that jumped in frout of me, umm hey i have something to do no so good bye" drake trurned around and saw that Maria was wake "hey sleeepy head"
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm

kazu licks his lips and walks toward the human girl

"thats fine just leave the human"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm

drake was still looking at Maria when Kazu said that, drake looked deep in Maria's eyes and whispered something thing to her then got back up and tured to Kazu "umm i think not u see i need her< so close ut mouth whip the drowl you got and walk away"
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm

kazu's eyes open wide with excitement

"heh heh your messing with the wrong espada, do u even know who i am?"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm

drake stoped and think "Nope and i really dont care, now if you dont mind we'll be leaving now"
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 pm

kazu sonido's past drake while drawing his sword and destroying the bike

"mlol i'am uno espada hitokage kazu"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 pm

drake looked at his bike then tured to Kazu and said "Por ser una espada que son bastante estupidos"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Maria nodded to Drake. She obviously had a chance to flee with the new opponent, and it would be in her better interests to do so now. She replied in Portuguese. Deus abençoe o alma. Maria got up and ran.
Back to top Go down
onihime

onihime

Character sheet
Character Sheet: a demon of love
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

hey hey timeout thats not cool i can't understand what ur saying if ur going to insult me drake do it in english
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm

(ok, that is spanish for 'for being a sword (espada) you are quite stupied"
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm

me and oni-chan don't speak spanish
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 pm

(ok if i put something in spanish ill trashlate it into english)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm

(Eu não traduzirei)
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

T.T lucon-chan so mean
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

(I was only saying "I won't translate." lol. And how dare you use that honorific with me. I am neither a little kid nor a girl, I am offended. Turns and faces the other way, with arms crossed.)(Get back to the game already)
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

(thank you)
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

right give me a sec and ok

"hey human get back here"

kazu sonidos maria and knocks to the ground

"nah uh ah i don't prefer fast food"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm

drake ran up to Kazu and tacket him to the ground "Maria get the HELL out HERE" drake said
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Helena was watching when the espada showed up. She sighed. People just don't know when to give up. She Made a long range sonido to the site of the fight. In a minute she was on a branch above them. She fired a black Cero Oscuras at the espada. She doubted that it would kill it, but they would most likely not enjoy it. She leaped down in front of Maria and to her great surprise picked her up. Her stature looked like it would crumble in an instance from the weight, but was actually lighter than air to the arrancar. She called out. If you are still alive, and want the girl then come and find me later. She dissipated and was on her way to the ritual site.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

drake ducked as the cero just barly passed him "o shit" he said drake got up and flashed steppen onto a tree and follows Helena
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:23 pm

kazu smiles as he takes the cero

"MLOL"

kazu gets up syinged and a little burnt but quickly heals then cracks his neck

"nice not as strong as neo-sama but it did pinch a little heh this will be fun now to find those weaklings"

kazu gives chase to his prey
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 pm

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Cero#Cero_Oscuras She wasn't serious, so it wouldn't do that much damage, but her power is about equal to yours and she has a constant release, so it would do more damage than that if you did nothing about it.) (sorry if I get confusing here. I didn't quite plan this far ahead)

Helena dropped Maria in the circle. She turned to Bruxa who was already advancing on Maria. Calm yourself Bruxa. There is still prep work, and if you can't hold yourself then I'll find somebody else. She turned to Maria.

Maria was surprised when she was suddenly at a different location. She turned and saw a little girl standing in front of a hollow. It was strange. The girl didn't care, and the hollow was acting with a sort of imitated respect to the girl. Normally things were the exact opposite. She tried to get up, but it felt like she had lost control of her body. Maria spoke out. What is going on?

Helena walked over to Maria and knelt on the ground, speaking in a soft child voice. Wha'cha mean? We are going to play a game. She smiled and closed her eyes, making Maria feel at ease, like nothing was wrong at all. She then made a quick Punch to Maria that killed her mortal body and threw her soul backwards.

Maria gasped and coughed up blood, as it felt like a steam train had hit her. She was thrown back but was stopped suddenly by a chain. It was a silver chain that was thick, and connected her to a body that laid a few feet away. When she looked closer she saw that it was her body. She screamed, and looked down to see that she was in a simple white dress, and couldn't grab onto anything. She was a soul now. Suddenly the chain snapped and flung to her side. Things were not going right. Things were happening all to fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF- Changes (complete)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next