The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF- Changes (complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Helena ignored his comments. She did damage, and that was all she needed to know. She grabbed his knee as it came up and punched his chest with her free hand. She then sonidoed away and charged a cero and fired it, at Kazu. Her ceros were faster than most, and traveled with the force of hundreds of charging bulls, and burned at thousands of degrees.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 am

kazu gets hit by the cero and goes flying

"heh I will admit that was pretty good, but i am a dragon unless u can raise ur temp like i can theres no way u'll burn me"

charges up a cero added with his flame abilities

"burning cero"

kazu fires the cero with the power of a dragon behind it
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Helena charges up a cero oscuras, and fires it. It is just powerful enough to cancel it out. She would have a hard time dealing with Kazu's cero, but she was confident in her own powers. Fighting is going to get us no where. She sonidoed behind Kazu and fired another.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:28 pm

at the last minute kazu kicks back behind knocking the cero a different direction

"those cero's are getting annoying maybe i should cut off ur hands"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 pm

(You can't knock away my cero oscuras that easily. It is a ressurecion cero, that is incredibly powerful. It matches your basic fire cero. So basically you are saying that you can do that to your own cero, which I am sure is very powerful. And if you fired a higher powered one, like a gran ray, then I wouldn't be able to block it easily. We are at least equals. You may win, or I may, but act like both our powers are the same. Don't be boosting your powers, because you don't want to join the organization. If you don't want to loose I understand but at least play a little more fairly. It's more fun that way... Sorry If I am being rude. I'm not trying to jump on your back or anything.) (And at least attack more Very Happy I want kazu to wound her before the fight is over lol.)

Helena grinned. Really, you think you can cut off my hands? I want to see you try. She removed the limit on her reiatsu. The reiryoku flowed through her body rapidly, producing a faint red glow. She felt good, better than she had in a long time. Her opponent was strong, a match for her. She sonidoed rapidly, faster than anyone's pesquisa can detect. She Threw a punch. It was twice as strong as before, and came fast. She then sonidoed again above him. I prefer attacks with my hands, and I am too lazy to do otherwise, but I will make an exception for you. A shadow like mist came from Helena's hand as a blade the length of her body appeared. It was almost too big, but was still swung with ease. She placed both hands on the grips to add a ton of power, and slashed down. The speed and power of the strike caused a shockwave in the air that began to crumble the ground in the immediate vicinity.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm

kazu is slammed into the ground taking a lot of damage then from the rubble a pillar of fire erupts from kazu

"RAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!, enough with these childs games witness my true...."

kazu rises into the with bits of his armour crumbling away

"burn all to ashes incendio salamandra"

a giant pillar of fire erupts from the ground covering the kazu, in the fire his armour burns away as he grows larger in size, he then steps out as a giagantic red dragon

"oscura cero..."
the black cero forms and released leaving nothing in its path
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

(Now we're talking. Very Happy)

Helena Sonidoed backwards, but the cero was fast enough to keep up with her. Damn. She braced her sword against the blast. She was thrown back and hit a tree. It cracked under the pressure and left a sizable burn on her left shoulder. When the attack had stopped she dropped to the ground, breathing a little faster. She sonidoed forward and attacked his neck. It would be difficult to pierce the scales of the beast. She could only hope to get lucky, or wear him out.

Helena kept moving at rapid speeds, it wasn't quite sonido, but hopefully if she kept in motion she would be harder to hit. She traveled around trying to formulate a plan, and see if he had any weaknesses. She stopped for a moment and fired a cero oscuras. and then sonidoed to the other side. She charged up a bala and fired a few in a short volley, before moving yet again.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

kazu seeing no way from the sides, so he dives underground following up with a pillar of fire below helena with kazu following

"volcanic fist"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Helena noticed that even though kazu was big and strong, he was not as agile as he should be. She saw him dive underground. She tried to use her pesquisa to find him, but the earth blocked his signature until it was too late. A large pillar of fire came from the ground melting the rocks around the base, giving the appearance of a living volcano. Helena sonidoed out of the way but didn't notice the dragon following it and was rammed into by the great beast. She blocked with her blade and then broke off. She Shunpoed to his tail and fired a cero. She waited till he tried to move and then sonidoed again to his neck and drove her blade Home. She hoped his lack of agility was enough to compensate for his armor.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 am

kazu curls into a ball and is hit by the cero then drops to the spot below him, he then burst out laughing

"lol good now ur putting effort into it yes it is difficult more someone of my size to move around but that only in the air on ground...."

kazu sonidos behind helena scattering rubble from where he was before

"i'm really fast... slamming meteor"

flames surround kazus fist and slams it upon helena
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 am

Helena tried to block again but it was useless. The blast hit her and she was sent to the ground. The area had been turned into a wasteland. The ground was stripped, and everything was burned. She stood up. there was a large bruise on her cheek and a small spot had a small amount of blood on it. She smiled and sonidoed forward. If you want to stop now and call it a draw, then I will be content with that. You are a very powerful opponent. Eventually I will find a weakness, and destroy you. But for now, I quote. “If the lion and dragon fight, they will both perish.”
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:40 pm

kazu chuckles

"very well i've got enough data on you for now at least"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Data? What data would you possibly want to collect? Helena's sword disappeared in a ball of shadow, as she dropped down to the ground. Well, If there is anything else you want from me then say it. Otherwise, I have work to do. She was never one for long conversations. If you ever find yourself alone, or need help, don't be afraid to come give me a visit.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 pm

kazu laughs to himself

"i collect data so later on i can find a weakness, but watever i had fun ta for now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF- Changes (complete)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4