The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF- Changes (complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 am

kazu senses his prey is close

"heh heh a new arrancar being born how fun"

comes upon the ritual site

"here we are now to find that human, and the arrancar that helped her escape"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Drake Demond
Health:
MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 pm

drake finally caught up to Helena, drakes eyes widen on what was happing it all fastened him
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Helena noticed the espada appear. Without looking away she called out. It would be best to leave. I would prefer no trouble. If you have a dispute, you can take it up with my partner. She walked over to Maria, who was yelling in pain. Maria my dear. You could not have expected to kill all those hollows without being judged by god. She laid her hand on her head, as she calmed down to a whimper. Her voice changed to that of Maria's mother, and she cast an illusion.

My dear sweet girl, all your troubles will soon be over. It may hurt now, but you will soon forget everything. You can forget Trilon, and all that he did. You can forget Your parents, and family. Your time as a human will cease to exist. She knelt down and laid her head on Maria's. You will not be alone though. You always were alone, and no-one cared for you. But now, I will give you a family. You and I will always be together. Her appearance was that of a small girl. She hugged Maria I love you, so be strong.

She got up, and backed away, as Bruxa moved forward. Maria was crying. It hurt. Both physically and mentally. She was confused, It was all a mess. She buried her face in her hands as the hollow came forward. For a moment she felt safe, and loved. She was deceived, and she never realized it until it was too late.

Bruxa walked up to maria and picked her up. She was light. She tried to fight, but was so weak that she did little to the beast. He licked her face. She would be delicious. He opened his jaws wide. It was pure black inside. The stench of death lingered on the air. He pulled her close and she screamed as she was pulled inside.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 pm

kazu watches as the human is swallowed

"dang u, that was my meal u insolent hollow"

kazu launches at the hollow bruxa

"DIE WEAKLING"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Drake Demond
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:04 pm

drake made a face and looked away 'that was a little gross for me' he thought and he held his stomach
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Maria's body slowly turned to ash, as her reiatsu diminished. Her body was no more, and her soul was trapped. Bruxa loved it. That little weak human was tasty, and gave him abounding energy. He moved forward as Kazu attacked. He was surprised at his speed. Haha. stupid arrancar. I was promised that snack, and I will never let you catch me.

Helena opened a garganta, to let Bruxa through. It led to the forest of menos. It would be almost impossible to find anybody in that mess. When the beast was through the giant mouth snapped close with a sickening sound. Helena walked forward. I always hated that hollow. However, he was a necessary part of the plan. She went to the center of the circle, and knelt down. I can only hope that girl is strong enough. She picked up a small amount of the remaining dust before standing up again.

She spoke with charisma. It would be hard to resist what she was saying, even if you knew she was wrong. I'm sorry for ruining your dinner Kazu. There is no way I can reverse the actions that happened today. However, I can promise you great power. She turned to the espada. If you want to live through the apocalypse that is coming, then join me. You will have plenty of opportunities to fight, and the souls will be richer than you have ever had. You want revenge on Bruxa, I know. If you follow me then you will have that chance. For that girl, will grow to be the most powerful being that the five realms have ever seen. She walked up to Kazu. Though she had the appearance of a child, her presence felt like that of a just monarch. Please, Come with us, and help to bring about change. She turned away and walked away, motioning Drake to follow. You don't have to decide now, but at least give it a thought.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 am

kazu release some reiatsu he looks at helena with a wild anixous look in his eye

"heh heh i'm not picky who i fight y waste my time looking for a opponet when there one right in front of me lol"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Helena turned to Kazu, She let out her reiatsu to match his. We don't have to fight. You can come with me. I do not wish to fight you. She charged a cero up, but kept it in her hand, rotating it and playing with the raw energy. Drake. If you can't handle this you can go back to the base, and get the science division to start their monitoring of Bruxa, and Maria.

Last edited by lucon1 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 pm

kazu also forms a cero but infused with fire

"heh and what follow your orders like a dog, no thank you this dragon only looks up to the espada king anyone else is beneath me"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm

espada king? Your king is a weak man. He doesn't even deserve the title. Helena let the cero go, as it dissipated. Your king also has fleeting loyalties. There have even been rumors. She turned her head down in disappointment. But oh well, you obviously don't care about them. You will blindly follow him like a dog. She spoke this with an undertone of doubt.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

kazu smiles

"oh? and what rumors are these i wonder?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 pm

She goes and sits down on a large boulder. Oh nothing. I just heard it second hand, so don't take my word for it, but I have heard that your king is actually in allegiance with the shinigami. But like I said you can't take me on that. I simply live in my house all day. She opened a garganta. well, I'm heading that way now. If you would like to join me. I don't mind fighting, but my friend is quite in shock. He doesn't understand us hollow, and our habits. She puts emphasis on the word "us" to try and make Kazu feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

kazu draws his blade, as he does flame emerge from the hilt to the tip

"heh fine heres the deal you defeat me i may just go with you but i doubt thats going to happen,so if i win you work me got it?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:18 pm

(before we begin I need to clarify a few things. Helena is in a constant release, so she is always at her full power, and since she has no extra powers, her "power" in this case is brute physical being. She is one of the fastest, and strongest arrancar, and all her hollow powers are boosted beyond normal.)

Helena smiled. Why does everything become violent. She closed the portal. That seems to be an appropriate deal. She sonidoed forward and punched the tree next to Kazu. The tree practically disintegrated, but ended up in the form of a horse. Helena flexed her hands. I'm not as good as I used to be. She turned to her opponent. Let's have fun with this okay?
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 am

kazu's blade flames and slashes at helena
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Helena turned and held up her arm as the blade came down. She stood mostly unhurt except for a part of the blade wedged into her skin. She spoke in a child like voice. Why would you hurt a little girl like that? Didn't your momma ever tell you that it is not nice? She pulled her arm out, and it began regenerating immediately. Though it is not even as good as the late Ulquiorra was, it would still heal pretty fast. She sonidoed forward and punched Kazu in the chest. She then followed up with a kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:43 pm

kazu took the blow with ease

"not only do i have the hardest hierro i also got a little more protection from my original form, so if you want to do any real damage you'll have to hit a little HARDER!!!"

kazu spins gaining more momentum before conducting a diagonal slash
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Helena moved to the left and rolled under the slash before sweeping Kazu's legs. That's good. it would be difficult if I didn't try. She reached out rammed her elbow into her opponents gut.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

kazu barely dodges the elbow but still gets grazed, he then grabs helena's head with his left and with concentrated reiatsu in his fist, strikes with his right

"stop acting COCKY!!"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Hisagi grabbed Helena by the head, holding onto a handful of silver hair that glistened in the sun. Her smile dropped, as she replied, back in her normal voice. If you wish it.

Her reiatsu flowed a little, and then burst, as a bright red and purple cero charged up in her hand. Helena shoved her palm forward as it fired. The blast reached out wide, and far.

She stood up, and her personality seemed completely different. She had tested her opponent, and was ready for action.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 am

kazu smiles

"gooood so are you ready to put ur life on the line"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Helena didn't answer. She needed to stop playing and get it finished. She sonidoed at high speeds next to the arrancar and shot a series of bala at him, one after the next in quick succession. She then replies a a cold manner. No one is ready to do that. But it is necessary for me, and so I will put forth all effort to convince you.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm

gets up slowly kazu returns again with a smile

"heh since ur not willing i'll force u...."

kazu holds his blade like a knight

"burn incendio"

the flame burst into a raging inferno and covers kazu in a red dragon armour

"now lets turn up the heat"

releases some reiatsu also raising the temp around him and his opponet
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 pm

(react to my attacks lol, I can't tell whether I'm hitting you or what.)

Helena watched as Kazu released his zanpakuto. He was in armor now, and his reiatsu was growing. Helena raised her own release of energy, and ran forward. She charged a bala but kept it in her hand to augment her power. She launched into a powerful uppercut, and sonidoed above him to hit him again. I never said I wasn't, only that I would do what is necessary.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:22 pm

barely leaving the ground kazu looks at helena

"well then u better do something because that didn't hurt one BIT!"

grabs helenas head again while in mid air and knees her in the face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Changes (complete)   MNF- Changes (complete) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF- Changes (complete)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next