The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Wrapping his head around the truth (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Sarishi appeared in the town square the events of the park still fresh in his head from the night before. He ran his hands through his hair adjusting his glasses. He looked into the sky. Things have gotten complicated lately, somehow Sarishi realized that the ideals of the soul society had begun to change. "What do I do?" Sarishi muttered to himself. "I have a duty to the soul society, but I am questioning many of their decisions as of late." Sarishi paused for a moment. He knew that the soul society has a valueable purpose, but he had his own sense of right and wrong. The actions of certain captains and lieutenants had began to weigh heavily on his shoulders. He let out a sigh. It had been a long time since he recieved a formal mission for the soul society. He started to clean his glasses. "My, my what a mess." Sarishi said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Cpt.Flame
Health:
Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm

flame walks past sarishi and stops and turns just noting him "hi Lt ah sorry i forgot your name" flame walks twords sarishi
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Captain... Sarishi says with a tone that would be considered insubordinate, or at least cold. Vice Captain Sarishi Ferrinu of Squad 2, sir. Sarishi responds.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 pm

"dont be so up tight see i no that you hate me cuase of what i did so dont show me respect if you dont think i deserve it thats what i thought my squad whin i was first put in charge of hte 11th squad" flame sits down on a box he found
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I am sorry, its not just what I saw last night, and I do not hate you. I found myself in a situation last night where I doubted my actions Sarishi says. Remembering the incident from last night and how although he was always taught arracar are monsters he stayed his hand. Captain, why? Why did you do what I saw you do? Is it about power or something because i don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

" if you hate some thing you should acknolde it power so you can become stronger thin it so i did what i did for the best for the SS and if they dont get that thin they shoulod not be incharg" flame looks at the sky
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

That is it? That is what you are claiming as you excuse? You do know that it is a crime punishable by death. The soul society wouldn't look at it so casually. I understand what you are saying, but the hollow is a monster, a monster that will eventually consume you. Power without direction is nothing more then destruction. Sarishi says as he turns his eyes towards the ground. I feel somewhat ashamed..
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

"but i do have a purpose with it i will protect all of the SS and the human world from all of the hollow and arrancars" looks at his hand "cuase no mater how powerful hte 13 court gard squades my b the hollows will alway b more powerful if they dont move forword"
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Thats absurd. How would the soul society allow some one who doubts their ability so much to become a captain. Sarishi said forcibly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Zane began to speak in a clear voice that could be heard from an en-closed area he was positioned in that was close enough to be heard from, yet a large enough distance to not be seen at his current location, which was at the back of an old tree near the two shinigami,"Pathetic, you think you will actually be able to control that hollow blood? Heh, With your power it will consume your heart whole and use you as a mere vessle to kill everyone you have ever known."
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Interesting Sarishi says it would seem we have an guest. Show yourself. Sarishi says unsheathing his zanpakuto. who are you?
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

flame looks around looking for the person of the voice " who are you to tell how my life with end and my power the hollow with in me is ment to serve me"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

"You will have to find that out your self. You should know who I am, captain of squad 11. We just fought a few days ago," zane replied. Also, I have no need to show my self to the likes of you, soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm

flame looks for his speritral presser and flashsteps towords it and goes behind zane "long time no fight"
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Well aren't we a rude one, i will start introducation then. Be obliged to respond if you are truely honorable. Sarishi Ferrinu, Vice Captain of Squad 2. Sarishi says. I do agree with you, though. I fear the ability to control the hollow is something beyond any true honarble shinigami. True power comes from fighting for what is right now relying on the powers of a monster.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm

flame jummps back and looks at sarishi "dont say i am not horribal shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Division 2 Captain/Covert Ops Leader/Admin
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Character Sheet: IM AWESOME
Health:
Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 pm

"And I am Squad 2's captain, Synyster Kenshou", Syn said as he flashstepped next to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 pm

" It's not that honour has anything to do with if he can control it. It's all because he is to weak to maintain control. That is why he can not fully use a hollow's blood to it's fullest extent." After saying so, Zane would slowly get up from his laid back position on the old tree and look at flame in the eye," You have no idea what power that hollow has, and by the time you find out you will be consumed in a eternal hell."
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

flame gets mad and puts on his hollow mask and flashsteeps to zane "calling me week is a bad mastake"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Health:
Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm

"Compose yourself Captain!", Syn yells from somewhere in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

flame takes and move his mask to the side of his head "what captin"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm

"Don't let this man talk you into a fight". "He is doing this on purpose".
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm

"I would suggest listening to him" he said still looking at flame with a serious look in his eyes different then back in the batle grounds."Although it isn't for a fight. I am just saying what the future holds."

Last edited by Zane Hataro on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm

flames mask hollow starts to take over "i am no name and i will kill all of you ah hahahaha" flame takes his mask of and starts to rip it off
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:15 pm

"Hmmm Interesting", he thought,"if he can't control it i might have to knock him out".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping his head around the truth (open)   Wrapping his head around the truth (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrapping his head around the truth (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next