The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator check and let me know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know Left_bar_bleue100/100warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know Empty
PostSubject: warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator check and let me know   warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

name: trilon

Personality: silent calm wise beyond his years fights for those that can not defened themselves you can always find him at the training grounds in soul socitiy when he is not on missions

Appearance: small in size but has very broad shouldered his height 5'03 his weghing 120 pounds without his armor(with about 150) his armor is colored blood red with tenderals of gold in it. He has golden eyes cat eyes though he has one covered with an eye patch(see background for reason)

Background: Trilon was born with eyes that could see both fear and truth and could make those see their greatest fear and their greatest truth his parnets raised him in secert till he was 12. That was when was when his parents where killed by robbers ironicly what was a curse to him saved his life for when they found him they saw only what they feared for they saw only his left eye for at that time he did not know that only one eye saw fear the other truth the robbers died of fright after that day he spent many years wandering casted away from village to village when someone meet his gaze straght on for they would die one by one till one day at the age of 23 he met a man that was a Shinigami and this man met trilon's eyes but did not die. This man saw potentail in trilon and taught him the ways of the shinigami and placed a kido on trilons left eye that took the form of the eye patch but could be removed and resealed after many failed atempts to help him control his powers he succeded at the cost of his life and trilons trilon made the worst mistake he could make he looked at his reflection in a pool of water this broke his chain of fate trilon was almost turned in to a hollow but what saved him was the training by the shinigami man thus he became a half hollow and half soul reaper.

skill: is with sword as well as being a great strategist he can also use many kido that only he can use (but it comes at a price he sees his own worse fear even using his eye of fear on otheres)

Last edited by dragon1 on Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : desire was to be truth)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator check and let me know   warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator  check and let me know EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:29 am

approved
Back to top Go down

warrior of fear's character and does this need to be approved if so will moderator check and let me know
Page 1 of 1