The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF- Trapped (complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
MNF- Trapped (complete) Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Trapped (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF- Trapped (complete) Empty
PostSubject: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm

(I know I'm late, but I kinda forgot.) (for today's topic, I require Aiai, and Nini.)

Prologue: Maria Arujo recently moved to Karakura town, from Brazil. It has been a few months since she got here and she has already found amazing things here.

All along Maria has been living in the middle of two worlds; the world of the living and the world of the spirits. The Spirit world has many interesting things. Demons called hollows roam the earth terrorizing and killing humans. Shinigami protect the spirits and slay the evil hollow. Maria was a great hunter of these hollow. She learned their habits, and knew their secrets. However, she was not even close to real power.

A man by the name of Trilon found her, and taught her about the new world she found. Because of meeting him, she became a part of the light tribe of the mystical Yin & Yang forest. He showed her her greatest desire, and made her realize her greatest fear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria walked out of her house joyfully. The day was a great one. The sky was clear, the birds sang, and the wind blew. The day seemed like it could get no better.

She walked to the grocery store and bought some food for the week. When she came out she turned to the park. There was an excellent vendor there who sold the most delicious ice-cream she had ever tasted.

She bought a strawberry cheesecake flavored cone and sat down on a park bench to enjoy her treat.

P.S.(If possible I would like to talk to the participants in the chat box, or if need be I can send you guys a P.M. so we can talk about the event, and all of our roles, so we have a clean cut story.)

Last edited by lucon1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
MNF- Trapped (complete) Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Trapped (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 pm

"this girl best be worth my time or trizon will be a dead aracaana befor the day is done" thought aiai as he trailed maria
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 pm

nini followed ahead of maria and aiai if she tried to flee he would cut off her escape routes
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

As she finished the sugary sweet, she saw a shadow move across the trees. She got up and began to walk home. She couldn't tell what it was, but she had a feeling that something was following her.

She tried to act as natural as possible when she turned a corner, and into an alleyway. She walked to the next corner and moved into the moving crowd.

As she came near her house she sped up. When she got to her apartment building she closed and locked the door. If it was Trilon, or someone else she knew then they would be able to get in. She put her groceries in the kitchen and moved around the house to close the blinds. When she was done she pulled out her gun and waited near the window.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

suddenly the door and the surrounding rooms burst into flames "hey this is starting to be fun" said aiai now in his werewolf forum from the curse put on him long ago
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am

Suddenly the other half of the room fills with water and wraps around Maria and freezes around her legs nini comes through the window in his werewolf fourm and says "come with us girl and ur life will be so much easier"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Maria was shocked when her house ripped itself apart. One half flooded with water along with her sealing her feet with ice. The other half burst into flames. A werewolf came in through the window and landed in the water, ordering her to surrender.

She flung her gun forward and shot at the beast. To hell with you. I'm not planning on joining the Lycans anytime soon. She took her other hand behind her back to grab an orb. Córrego do Fogo. A stream of fire poured out and wrapped around her legs. The ice melted, and the water steamed, giving Maria a smokescreen to escape through.

She busted out the nearest window and escaped to the roof where she took off running towards downtown karakura. She noticed how uncannily they were able to find her, as well as the strange occurrences that preceded. She thought to herself. Why does everything have to be magical now.

Last edited by lucon1 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Aiai appears in front of Maria and says "nice try but that's not going to stop us and just so you know we let u get away i could have absorbed those flames" his spear ablaze and in banking fourm and his armor of fire at the temp of the earths core his dragon blocking Maria's escape routes
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Patrolling the area on his Soul Reaper duties Mizu feels a wave of SE and looks around, he begins to dive towards the scene and sees the ordeal going down trying to understand whats happening.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Suddenly a werewolf in armour made of ice and a dragon made of water stood in frount of him and says "srry this is a private matter soul reaper leave before u get hurt
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Grins "Hey fluffy why don't you go chase your tail before you get hurt. I don't hold back in battles anymore so you might not make it." he says holding his bandaged arms. "Are you okay Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Maria saw the dragon, and the two werewolves in armor. She faintly smiled, armor would only hinder the two lycans. Well, I guess that I have no choice now do I? She
put her weapons on the ground, she had been through the drill long enough. She turned when the new person showed up.

He wore the same garb as Trilon did, so she assumed him to be a shinigami. She spoke to him, her arrogance showing through. I don't think that I will need help. These people think they know what they are doing, but I've invaded, multiple cult hideouts before. This one should be no different. She waited to be restrained and taken. Just don't hurt the boy. She winked at the shinigami.

Last edited by lucon1 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Ha girl you think this is some game you want to know the reason why we came here its to get you because trilon told us to get you said aiai remembering what trizon told him and nini to say about him suddenly a cirle. Of fire appears around maria and aiai says now shall we go and nini can u handle the little boy while I'm gone or what
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

"Rise like the Tides, Tidal." Mizu then fires water at the fire at the fire circle and stares at the two. "I wouldn't leave, two against me is better odds on your part."
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm

The water just stops and becomes ice sickals and come back at mizu nini says "boy I gave u a chance suddenly. Ice begains to fourm around mizu and the dragon behind nini starts wrapping around mizu to crush him
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Maria kicked her gun and knife from the ground and caught them as the water doused the fire. She leapt forward with fast speed at the fire werewolf. She shot a bullet right to the side of his head. She came from behind his neck and stopped. If Trilon sent you, then why did you attack me? She swept under his legs and held the knife to the front as he was pinned down.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Mizu changes the Ice into Mist hiding him and flashsteps away from the dragon, then grins "When it comes to Liquids I'm unstoppable friend." He Flashsteps in front of the werewolf and combines his blades into one green blade that he uses to change the air in his lungs into water which might not kill him, but sure as hell will knock him off guard.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm

NOTE: FIRE WASNT PUT OUT NINI REDERICTED WATER

We did it so it looked like u died he said to tell u soul soicety has fallen to darkness and he needs ur help we are his closes friends but we had to just in case the currupted soul reapers saw us said aiai in to Maria's mind
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm now nini

Well Mister mizu so am I said nini as he wasn't even gazed by the water in his lungs that's all that was in his lungs any way suddenly an ice sheild blocked the bullet that came at aiai with out nini even moving nini swung his spear and sent a tidal wave at mizu
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Mizu splits his swords and puts his black katana in front of the tidal wave and turns the water into water vapor and laughs saying loudly "My blades name is Tidal!" he then swings his swords around and clashes them saying "Howl." creating more water, and tosses it at nini but if nini were to block it would be okay because Mizu would jump up and fire a "Hado 11: Tsuzuri Raiden." into the ground that should shock him.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Maria released him from her grip. I'm not sure what to believe now, but I'll go with you for now. She pulled an ord from her back and poped it, sending the thick water of her sepultra de aqua down. She fell with it, and masked her reiatsu. In the water she would be even harder to find. She splashed in the growing water level and disappeared to an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Aiai burst into flames and followed maria
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

The water freezes and disappears we will meet again and I wont go easy on you nor will aiai and he is a better fighter than me just so u know were visguards says nini. And hops on his dragon and follows aiai and Maria
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Looks at the two and loosens his grip on the katanas and takes a deep breath. "Yeah I hope so, I'll be able to kill you faster." he says grinning.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am

Maria rose out of the water. Normally people weren't able to leave, the water was their grave. She walked out of the alleyway and into a coffee shop. She sat down at a booth. Though she didn't normally drink coffee, she enjoyed the smell. It reminded her of Brazil. She put her feet up on the seat, showing the two half beasts that they would need to sit on the other side. If Trilon really did send them, then she was going to need to have a serious talk with him about proper etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF- Trapped (complete)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next