The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF- Growth. (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
MNF- Growth. (complete) Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Growth. (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF- Growth. (complete) Empty
PostSubject: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Helena sat in her mansion, reading. Today the book was Gulliver's travels. She particularly found English literature to be very good. She out a bookmark in and set it down on her table. She thought for a moment, about the MNF. She had plenty of human fighters, but she needed spiritual beings. They were stronger, and didn't die just because they were near Helena. She got up and left the house. The light shown on the river, as she walked towards the middle of the city. It was quite, and it gave her time to think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruxa was wandering the sands of Hueco Mundo. His big black body contrasted with the gray sand. He growled. Helena fed him a bad soul. She wouldn't pass into himself. She just stayed there like a cancer. He growled again. He dug under the sand and fell into the forest of the menos. He might find a small snack here. He sniffed around. He didn't find anything promising.

Last edited by lucon1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:
MNF- Growth. (complete) Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Growth. (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:34 pm

As a dimension opened high above the city, an injured man with silver eyes would begin falling. Keal thought about what happened... with Mizu, that battle that they were always suppose to have and understood... he wasn't as strong as him and never could be. Once his body hit the ground, it left a crater sized hole with him knocked out. He wanted to move, knowing people would question why theres a crater and nothing in it, but he couldn't. He just hoped the Soul Society wouldn't send somebody after him, his wounds needed time to heal. Psychically and Mentally.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Helena was near the middle of the city when what appeared to be a meteor fell from the sky. It landed with a large crash about a kilometer northwest from her. She decided to check it out. It was always fun to see how the humans reacted to such things.

When she got there, the smoke had already cleared, and people were gathering along the edge talking to one another. She noticed that there was a man, inside. He was dark, with black hair. She dropped down to the crater, her silver hair flowing back. When she got to the edge she searched for his reiatsu. It was faint, almost non noticeable. She went down there and picked him up and set him down again on a nearby roof. He would soon be trampled by citizens if he stayed in there. Though he bore the resemblance of a shinigami, he had the smell of a hollow on him. He was neither friend nor foe, so for the moment Helena was willing to help him back to his feet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruxa was searching for quite a while. several days went by with no luck. Bruxa eventually found a gillian class Menos Grande. He licked his lips. The hollow would be dangerous, but Bruxa was starving. The menos looked wounded, hunched over, and dark where one foot should have been. Bruxa grinned and readied to charge.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:18 pm

As Keal opened his eyes he would begin to look around, noticing he'd been moved he painfully sit up and speak. "Wha- Where?" he'd see he was on a roof and look at the woman. He didn't understand how she could carry him or see him for that matter, so he would begin to ask questions tiredly "Did you carry me?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Helena decided to leave the man with his ideas of her. She spoke in a childish voice. Hehe. You're awake. She smiled at him, and sat down on her ankles. Yeah I carried you. You're light, and my mommy says I'm super strong. She poked him in the chest, a little harder than a normal person would making it hurt just slightly. My name is Helena. What's yours?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruxa moved quickly at the menos. The giant creature stood up and turned around, it's foot moving out of the shadows, revealing a tall creature that was in perfectly good health. A large hollow about the size of Bruxa was seen in the corner, and an arm was dangling out of the menos's mouth. Bruxa yelled as he jumped back. He picked a fight with the wrong creature and would now pay the price.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Keal makes a strange face when poked, but answers the question calm "My name is Keal. And I doubt you actually carried me, whose the man who picked me up?" he rises and looks around but falls back down tired.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Helena grabbed him by the hand and stood up lifting him off the ground slightly till she could stretch her arm no higher. She then dropped him and let him fall back down. She was having fun messing with the vaizard. See I told ya. During all of this Helena would be slowly raising her reiatsu. It would not be noticeable right away, but it would definitely make Keal feel unease. Where did you come from? You were right where that black thing fell.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 am

Keal falls onto his back and just lies there, he's too tired do anything drastic, so he chills. "Damnit." he whispers. Once the girls reiatsu becomes noticeable, keal raises an eye in confusion and interested. She wasn't a normal human, thats for sure. "I came from the Sou- I mean I came from the Sky. Black thing?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 pm

(since neo's invasion is about to start if you want to you can join. But we can still finish the topic)

Helena nodded. Yeah there was a small black thing that fell from the sky. Her smile faded and was replaced with curiosity. But you said that you fell from the sky. She then smiled again. So that must mean you were that thing. She pointed at his clothes. That looks like an angel's outfit. She hopped up. Quickly changing the subject like many children do. Do you wana play a game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was over before it began. Bruxa was lying on the ground a ways away. He had an arm torn off and the entire left side of his body was burned from a cero. He growled and stood up. He stumbled forward and dropped face first. The menos advanced towards him. He thought to himself why he ever came there. The hollow stooped down and devoured him. Bruxa was no more. The hollow turned around and walked back to finish his meal.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:17 am

(Alright, I'm seeing Captain and Vice Captain versus 1000's of hollows!)
He scratched his head "Yeah I guess it was me... And this is the furtherest thing from an angel." he gained more reitsu he rised, more energetic. "Sure how do you play?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Helena looked confused again. But wasn't an angle the thing that took father away? (talking about how shinigami make soul burials). She then hopped up and down. Okay we are going to play tag. She moved over and touched Keal on the shoulder. She then ran over to the edge of the rooftop, and dropped down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though Bruxa was not there anymore, Maria was. With her power as a superhuman, she was able to find herself again. At first she was just another hollow admits the many hollow. She was only the arm that moved, never the mind. But eventually she found she could move that arm slightly, stop it from doing something, and then eventually use it on it's own. She then eventually moved on to other body parts, and eventually became one with the hive mind. She took control, grasping for everything she could, till she was the hollow. Her old mind was gone, and the only thing left was her instincts. She desired to eat, and her strong soul, craved for many beings. She slowly moved away from the forest of menos, each time getting shorter, and shorter, till she had a body. She took the only body she had know, that of Bruxa. She eventually made it to the surface and set out in search of more powerful souls to curb her growing hunger.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 am

Keal smiled and began to chase her, he thought about her words and began to understand what she meant. But his hate for the soul society was to strong for him to even accept the good they were doing. Since he didn't have much energy, the fastest he could go was at the speed of a fast animal, like a wolf. This girl was truly something though, def no ordinary human.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Helena ran around town for a while. He would never be able to catch her. Now she was testing his ability for speed, and ways to trap them. He seemed to resent being a shinigami, and hated the laws of the world. He would make a great addition to her team.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Keal had always been a faster shinigami, so even without using most reitsu or flashsteps he was at least able to keep up with the girl. He was just trying to steadily gain parts of his reitsu back, but being part shingami, part of his powers were automatically sealed when he entered the human world. So it would take a while, plus he was hungry. Although after about 3 minutes of running he gained enough energy to flashstep in front of the girl using Senka, this shows his level of reitsu as well. He'd attempt to tag the girl now and say "Your fast."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Thank you. She was about to be touched but disappeared from view. She then reappeared with the slight booming of sonido. Hehe, sorry, but you can't catch me. A roar could be heard behind her as a menos grande stepped from behind a building and walked towards them. This menos was not ordinary. It was stronger, than all the others, and had a special mask, that marked a more advanced one. Helena seemed not to notice, and ran off again. She would be nearby, so if Keal couldn't handle it then she would be nearby.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Keal smiled as the girl disappeared but felt the Hollows reitsu the moment it entered. He was still too weak to fight one, but his mask had a special power... it was more Hollow than human. Keal walked towards the masked menos and smiled at it. "You chose the wrong time Hollow..." his eyes glow black and a half a mask appears "I'm hungry." he charges at the hollow and begins to bite it's neck.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm

The hollow kicked back Keal, and charged a cero before firing it directly at the vaizard. Well he seemed to be able to hold his mask. She doubted that he would last until the end, but she wanted to know his potential.......

When the fight was finished Helena reappeared. She was finished playing with him, and felt it necessary to end the charade. Very good Keal, Revlis. I wasn't quite sure how powerful you were, since you were near death, but it seems you are plenty strong, at least able to hold your own. Helena walked over to the body as it disappeared. She seemed to walk a little higher than before, and with more dignity, even though she never grew an inch. Don't act surprised. Do you really think something this size and appearance, could carry you, outrun you, and have a reiatsu 10 times that of your own. She released her reiatsu slightly letting him know that she was even more powerful than she led him to be. She waited a moment for him to gain his posture, and listen to what she said.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Keal would do a dodge roll away from the cero, while chewing on a piece of the hollow. He grinned as his reitsu level rised more and his health began to restore. He charged again, this time with more speed and power and began to eat the beast.

Once the battle was over, blood ran down his mask (now fully on) and he felt better. He ripped off his mask and looked at the girl as she began talking "I knew there was something different about you, but I don't know what it is." He felt her spiritual pressure and would grin "Your quite something." he'd say and appear in front of her "So what are you and why did you help me?"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm am one of the oldest arrancar to live. However I do not follow the normal laws of hueco mundo, and instead choose to live here in the human world. Helena sat down on a nearby bench. I often get lonely, and bored. With all my experience I tend to feel that there is nothing left to see in the world. She picked up a leaf and twirled it in her hand. I simply wanted to have a little fun, and i wasn't sure how powerful you were. Also it is often good to help the weak. They may live on and help others grow to be stronger than they were, also you can call a favor on them when you need it. She looked the vaizard in the eye. So tell em Keal. Why did you come out of soul society broken and on the verge of death?
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 am

Keal looks away with spite and anger in his eyes, he grinds his teeth together for a couple seconds before stopping and looking Helena in the eyes. "I've never been good and Kido." he says grinning. "Look. Hado 4: Pale Lightning!" he tries to shoot a Hado 4 Pale Lightning, but it only explodes, knocking his hand back burned. "And my parents are...were kido masters. They tried to teach me and disowned me once I couldn't. So while I was on the streets I met a couple Shinigami in the making, but one stood out. His name is Mizu. After years we finally made it into the Soul Society, he made Vice Captain two weeks after graduation and I was... well around. We've always been sparring waiting for our final battle, I guess it came sooner than expected. Our blades won't activate to fight each other, so we had to fight Hollow versus Kido and well... his Kido won." Keal starts shaking in anger "And as I lost the battle, he finally told me his last name, as he does to everyone he's about to kill, or is dying... Burke. He said his last name was Burke... My only friend left me to die!" he says tearing up.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Helena watched as Keal made an attempt at kido which only backfired. He was pitiful, not able to even do the simplest of abilities. She listened to his story, and walked over to him. You can never trust anybody in this world. People will only work for themselves, no one else. She twisted her words, making the world seem darker than it really was. Your friends turn out to be enemies, and the only people you can trust, is yourself, and no-one else. That boy you called a friend, was only using you to better himself. He knew you were powerful, but could never beat him. He used that to show of to his superiors that he could beat a vaizard, the scum of Soul Society. Do you honestly think that they would let you stay if they knew the truth? She walked down the sidewalk a ways. you can't trust me either, but I make no promises nor guarantees. There is a war coming. You can choose to either be apart of it, or be a victim. I am apart of it and so is your so called friend. If you want to have your revenge, you need to choose a side. Choose the right one, and you live, choose the wrong one, and you die. Helena walked down the street towards her home, lagging slightly behind in case Keal made a decision..
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Keal wiped away his tears and allowed his right eye to become pure black. He decided to follow the woman, he needs his revenge.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:47 pm

(I'm giving you an option to transition over if you want to.)

"Helena. We have reports coming in of a mass of hollow on the outer edges of the hueco mundan plane." Helena heard a buzzing in her ear as the report came in. She placed a hand on the earpiece to reply. Thank you Rodrick, I'll check it out. She sighed, and turned to Keal. Well things may be changing here soon. That was the manager of the communications, and information. Apparently, an old friend of mine has been stirring up the land of hollows, and I have a bad feeling about it. She turned away and opened a garganta. I'm going to go talk to him, but I'll be back. She stepped through and traveled through the wild torrent of energy.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:55 pm

(Transition to what?)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 pm

(the next topic, where you got together with neo, and the hollow. Basically I was saying you could end the topic now if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Growth. (complete)   MNF- Growth. (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF- Growth. (complete)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next