The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Squad 7: Headquaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:20 pm

(aah I see. I interpreted it as looks.)

He again matched his reiatsu to hers, keeping it steady, not fluctuating a single bit. She wouldn't get off easy. That's perfectly fine. Individuality is great, and can help you think quicker, and when society fails, you are able to survive on your own, and rise through the ranks. However, discipline is also needed. you have to calm yourself, in order to think clearly and bring out your full potential. He turned away and walked towards a large set of double doors. Whenever you're ready, tell me when, where, and what we are doing. I will meet your challenge. Be warned.You will get no let-up from me.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 pm

(Most people do xD)

It didn't seem to bother her a single bit about his rising spiritual energy, or the fact he seemed so certain he would win. Without letting up on the spiritual energy released, she quickly followed him outside.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 pm

(well you used the adjective for a tangible thing, rather than an energy, or whatnot)

Ægirdor continued outside into the outdoor arena. It was open, and had four pillars standing in the corners. Once inside the pillars glowed slightly, and sparks of electricity danced off the sides. A power field, would keep the kido, and abilities inside, making sure the rest of the barracks weren't destroyed.

the captain, then turned to his guest, and Bowed, showing her that he was ready when she was. He dropped his reiatsu leak, to a lower level to conserve energy. Even though he was sure he was going to win. It is always better to play it safe. This new girl, certainly looked powerful, and He hoped that she would give up a good fight. He stretched his arms and legs, and stood at the ready.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 pm

(Actually I used a word that can be used for both but is more used for well physical objections)

Didn't seem to even move, her body simply standing still with no clear sign of actually wanting to do anything. Her hands far away from her weapon, but why? It happened, she suddenly vanished into a flicker of lines, and appeared directly beside the Captain without even the slightest effort on her part.
"If your a Captain, you should know something. Don't ever underestimate a opponent like me, you see I'm a bit different, and with you lowering your spiritual energy down even the slightest amount, makes my job easier." She said with a smug tone.

Without even moving her mouth to speak a single word, she slowly raised her hand up towards the Captain. Aiming it so the palm would face towards the Captain's face, without a single word, a small crimson shaded ball began to swirl, twist, and rapidly rotate in her hand. Her fingers only slightly curved to give the ball a more powered appearance, with a soft tone, she spoke.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō #31. Shakkahō!"

Suddenly the ball launched forward from her hand.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 am

Lowering my reiatsu doesn't weaken me, it simply lessens the amount I can use at once, as well as keep the opponent guessing at how much total energy I have left. He stands there and waits for her to finish the incantation, and begin firing, and shunpoes behind her. I may be underestimating you, but you are equally as guilty. It takes time for an incantation, and I have high reflexes. He watched the ball of energy exploded violently on the opposite wall. Using incantations greatly increased the power of the spell, but increased casting time too. He swung his leg out in a sideways kick to the chest, and moved to her side and threw a punch at the same spot.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:17 pm

(Actually lowering your spiritual energy makes a large difference, it allows my spiritual pressure to be more effective, and slow you down a lot more. It also makes your defense against my kido even less then normal, but you do get the advantaged of controlled spiritual release for easy handling, and long fights.)

"You underestimate why I did that." She spoke with a clear tone, in no way intimidated at all. With a sudden burst of speed, she brought her arm up towards her chest, and without a single word of voice. Her body began to produce a extremely large amount of spiritual energy, forcing it's self around her like a sudden clash of armor. Each hit making contact, forcing her back slightly but to no real damage.

"Now...I thought you weren't going to hold back, you need to put more into it. " She said with a clear voice."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

(I do realize that it does that, but not as much as you think. Think of Ichigo's and Zaraki's reiatsu. They have huge, vast reserves, which will weaken damage. But I am older, and have more refined reiatsu and can produce a similar effect, by condensing the energy. Also spiritual pressure (A.K.A. reiatsu) doesn't really have a physical effect on other people. think of it like waves. They can pass over people and give then a different feeling (like when uryuu ishida, and Orihime were feeling dread from Uluquirra's reiatsu) But yeah I do know that you have enhanced combat prowess with your energy release, but you'll also tire more quickly.)

Ægirdor released some more of his reiatsu. He leaped back and clapped his hands together and then spread them out and thrust them to the ground. Bakudo #78- Stone Prison! Several thick pillars of a stone harder than the most powerful metal thrust out from the floor, and walls, reaching to impossible lengths. They crisscrossed over one another to create a barrier between the two. He then sat down relaxing. He began his second incantation, enhancing the power of the high level Bakudo. Mother in the east, she who brought forth life. Bring forth the redemption of spring, the fluid water. Search afar, and find the will of the keepers. Bring into life the children of the earth and the ones who will live for the greater good....
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm

(Actually Spiritual Pressure can hinder the speed of the other fighter, Zaraki has proven that with his fights with Ikkaku, Ichigo, Byakuya, and a few others. Also Urahara has done it before, and people have stated that the pressure from someone with a large amount of spiritual energy can slow down the enemies around them, and even make the person seem faster then they really are.)

Slowly focused her eyes on the Captain, and his movement to cast a spell against her. With a single flicker of her body, she vanished into a blur, and moved back close to the entrance of the arena like area. Suddenly a eruption of spiritual energy began to leak, and flood out into the air. "Hm...not as weak as most would think are you? Those who protect me, can not harm me for they will be a simple lie to themselves. Hadō #123. Dancing Shadow Hands!" she announced with a boom in her voice, without a single moment of hesitation her body erupted into a explosion of blackened spiritual energy, swiftly twisting, rotating, and forming the shape of large hands around her body to form a barrier."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 pm

( we can argue this all day, so I'll just leave it alone. )

Ægirdor smiled as the hands appeared around his opponent. ... I summon you, Hahaoya. Bakudo #78- Great Flood. Clouds rolled in, and began to drop rain. A pitch black rain that covered the entire field in water, and continued to rise. He then broke the barrier prison kido, and drew forth his blade. The blade was long and wide, with a tidal tsuba, and a kraken sitting on the end of the hilt. It's eyes made of rubies stared out at the woman, seeming to pierce the soul with just a gaze.

He twirled the blade n his hand, and released more of his reiatsu, building up his energy every time the battle changed. He then shunpoed forward and did a frontal slash quickly bouncing back, seeing how she responded to the threat.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

(Likewise)

Without a single moment or even blinking, she kept her ground, and the blade made contact with the edging of a hand. Forcing it to bounce off due to the barrier's defensive abilities. The twisting, rotating, hands soaked in a dark crimson color.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:11 pm

(sorry couldn't put much in here)

He bounced off the barrier and struck again, slowly raising his power, each time hitting with more and more force. Your barriers good, but you'll have to come out eventually. He stopped and bounced back, the sea raging beneath him.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 pm

(Likewise xD)
Without moving a single muscle, she could keep her barrier for as long as it was needed but yet, she had a plan that she was going to use, in order to end the Captain in a single strike but it might cost her a bit more then she wants.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:27 pm

The captain stood calm and motionless, using a technique to meditate in a conscious state. He lowered himself to the water, and dipped his sword down into it. keeping it in front of him> he stood like a great marble statue of a god, his blonde beard was finally showing signs of age. His family was known to live old and still hold the physique that they had as younger men. The water swelled and dropped in rhythm of his breathing, his own self becoming in tune with the world. He could hear every flap of a bird, every footfall, and even the movement of the shadowy hands, that held his opponent safe.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Soon it began, a quiet thought echoing in her mind. "In shifting movement, the nature of one becomes as the shadow's move. No longer in the path of the truth, but in a simple lie. Come forth....Buraindo" Suddenly the hilt of her blade began to change only slightly, it growing longer, and slightly curved, and thinned. The shadowy hands of her barrier, keeping her body unseen but yet it could easily be noticed that she had released her Shikai. It forcing out a sudden surge of spiritual energy from deep within her body, it swiftly, and easily taking it's place around her.

Without a single moment of notice, the hands began to twist, and rotate before vanishing. "Needed a moment to think you see, now where were we?" She said with a calm voice, somehow her nature, and emotion had changed within a instant of time. The once dark nature spiritual energy that leaked from her body, was now a calm water like flowing energy. In a sheer instance of time, she rushed forward at him, placing the bottom of her right hand near the very bottom of the hilt, her left hand placed firmly on the blade's dull end.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 pm

He knew what was coming. he could feel her shift in place, and a sudden burst of energy followed. The water rushed around the area, and the force pushed at Ægirdor, without moving the rest of his body, he brought the blade from the water the black droplets glistening in the sun. His reiatsu flowed unchecked for a moment, an orange aura appearing, and then faded. Svelga Sjórdýr.

The Kraken reacted and shot it's tentacles out and latched onto it's master's arms. Then the blade shifted into that of a viking broadsword, wide along the entire length, and double edged. HE opened his eyes, and then let the gathered reishi at his feet go, and he dropped into the water, before she could attack. The black water moved about, but nothing could be seen underneath.

Then from the back he popped out and took a thrust at her back. You are a good opponent. May I ask what your name is?
Back to top Go down
sexysoifon

sexysoifon

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 pm

kai watches from a safe distance

"interesting two shinigami fighting each other"
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Once more vanished into a blur of speed, appearing a few feet behind the Captain. Her hand still placed firmly to her weapon, without a hold of time. It began to charge a large amount of spiritual energy from nearby, the blade of the weapon slightly glowing before pulling her arm back, and swinging it at a near instant speed. A large blade of dark energy quickly formed, and launched from the sword in the shape of a crescent moon. "Aika" she said without a high, nor low pitched tone.
(Tip: This move is hard to dodge, even for a captain. Also to block it still takes a good bit out of you due to the attack type it is. Even though your more experienced, and slightly more powerful then me. Just thought I'd let you know.)
Back to top Go down
sexysoifon

sexysoifon

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 pm

still watching

"my she's pretty good"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 pm

(thanks He's hurt, but he's got a god defense.)

The water on his body soon gathered together, and condensed to a blob that moved to his back, and spread out absorbing most of the attack, and burning off leaving a slight wound on him. He twisted around and with a single motion gathered water on the blade and brought it double handed into the side of the shinigami. The water then flung off the end, still attached to the blade and tried to wrap around his opponent. That kinda hurt. He moved some water over his back to soothe the pain, as he continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 pm

(This is the other form of it, it's muchhhhhh stronger, but has a lot less range. The other one let's say had a range of fifty feet, this one would have like 10-15.)

Once more brought her arm back, twisting her body into a spinning motion before once more bringing spiritual energy into her weapon, again in a near instant motion. She released it out into the form of a wider, much more dense form of the last attack. "Single Cutting Edge!" She announced with a intense voice, it flying directly towards the water whip attempt.

Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

(if you meant to attack somewhere else, I'l fix it, but I wasn't quite sure where you targeted.) (note, he doesn't control alot of water. He usually uses about an entire water/Gatorade cooler's worth at a time.)

The stream of water was cut, but he simply needed to gather more. The air was live with mist, and steam, and he only needed to gather it from the air. He shunpoed Above her and swung his blade down, and widened the attack with a wave of water.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:40 pm

(That's the spot I was hitting for, this is a kido not a shikai move. I just didn't say the incant, it's my most powerful close range move, and has a huge radius in the direction I fire but very little range. Imagine a shotgun blast kinda radius.)

Once more she smiled, and simply vanished from her location to appear above him in a instant flash. Without waiting, she quickly extended her arm out towards him, hand fully open, and palm focused at him. Without even saying a word, a large eruption of dark energy exploded from her palm into a extremely wide area.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

This time he anticipated her move, and flash stepped away, letting the wave shoot past. He turned and released more of his spiritual energy into the air. He fired two wordless shakkaho and then shupoed behind her and took a wide slash, forcing her between kido, and a physical attack.
Back to top Go down
AmyxPirate

AmyxPirate

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Her eyes slowly grew into a blank state, her body limb, relaxed, and fully focused to the intent it would allow her. Without even moving at all, her voice not being heard, or her body seeming to react to his attack. She turned into a blur, just moments before he would make contact with her body, his own kido easily slipping past her, and would most likely make contact with him. Appearing but a few feet away, her feet planted on the ground firmly, and her appearance seemed changed completely. I do believe...it's time to finish this fight...Burdaindo Idou It is now time, awaken my dear friend!" She spoke in a thunderous tone of voice, with instant effects. The sword's hilt curved, and darted outwards, grew slimmer, and a chained tassel appeared from the bottom, it acting as a snake, and wrapping around her arm. Suddenly once it was formed, a massive aura quickly engulfed her body, forcing the ground around her feet to erupt, and shatter around her. The air quickly growing into a dark dense sharpened bladed feeling, the gravity around them both seeming to intensify hundreds of times.

Hiryugekizokushintenraiho! She announced with a sudden boom in her voice, quickly bringing her hand back to her waist, and jabbing it forward at him. With a immediate effect, the air around her body seem to grow darker then the night sky, a huge surge of spiritual pressure, and energy filled the air before it happened. A sudden eruption of yellow spiritual energy launched from her finger, in a massive arrow shape, more then the size of a normal squad house, and with enough power to wipe out nearly anything in her path.

(Meet the most powerful kido in the soul society Thunder Sky Dragon Cannon. :3)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 pm

(it isn't the most powerful, but still pretty high level.)

Ægirdor let his kido disappear and turned as The woman flashed away. He then saw as she released her bankai. The sudden force making him weak in the knees. This girl was strong. She had great reserves of energy, and it would be hard for him to win. He braced against the force and raised his own spiritual pressure to to keep from fainting. He knew he couldn't beat her in this state, and moved his sword in front of him, but was interrupted by a change in her movements. He heard the words, and saw the movements but could do nothing about it.

he forced his spiritual pressure out, wasting some in the rapid transition to power. His force battled against hers as he turned to his side, and threw up a wall of water, solidifying it to a high point being like ice, but still in a liquid state. He braced himself as the wave crashed against the shield. It only took a few seconds for it to break, and steam away. He was thrown back, and crashed against the walls of the arena. When it was over he dropped to the ground. His breathing was heavy as he struggled to his feat. blood came from a wound at his side. Good, very good. That is a hard spell, almost impossible without an incantation or being a master. He breathed out and regained his composure.

I never release my Bankai before my opponent, but now I believe it's time to bring this fight to a climax. He let his reiatsu out to the fullest, increasing his abilities. Bankai! Helþræll-Sjórdýr! The kraken immediately responded it's eyes growing red and shimmering. The ornament seemed to come alive as the leathery skin stretched and grew, and the wiry tentacles detaching from its master's arm and dropping into the water. All was still for a moment, and then a rumble came from under the black depths. Suddenly a huge squid like creature, the kraken shot from the water. It towered high 10 feet or more, and stretching out to great lengths. It's skin was hard as rock, but soft and leathery. Its eyes were huge and red, and a large beak with jagged edges protruded from its underside. It let out a blood curdling scream and launched its tentacles out at the woman. moving at speeds that seemed unnatural for a beast its size. They all shot past her though, but then turned around in a cage formation and moved inwards.

Meanwhile Ægirdor sat down for a moment, calming himself and gaining power back, then he shunpoed forwards and stepped on top of the beast, standing like a picture from a legend. he crossed his arms and pulled forth two strings of fire. Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui. He fired the two balls of fire, twirling them two and fro till they reached their destination and crashed together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 7: Headquaters   Squad 7: Headquaters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 7: Headquaters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next