The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Eureka!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:17 pm

i handed mine back we dont need these... this would actually give our posisions away.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:38 pm

"How would these give off our position? They would be great if i were in Hueco mundo and you were off in the sereitei doing whatever you do.." Neo held onto his as he placed it on his ear. The web pattern cross his ears also as he received to transmission that was given off. "These would be ideal"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 am

ugh fine but i can hear without them. i vanished towards the pulsating energy deep in the valley of kings in egypt where a total eclipse of the sun covered everything in a thick shadow. i drew my sword and it flashed with my physical energy and my reiatsu and i sliced the aire as a moonring blade made of pure energy spiraled to a crowd of preying humans who stank of black oily pit of an abyss, the blast reaved them all except the preists and the commanders numbering 1000 prests and ten thousand commanders each with two gigantic cobras. the golden and onix scales of the serpents made then nearly invisible and there was a clouding effect from the dark energy they hadto rely on their five senses see the enemy but not eachother or anything else around them.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 am

(wait what. please explain what's going on)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 am

(i went in first to thin the heard so to speak and distract them for you guys to arrive and stike the blind areas i made by drawing their attention to me. in W.O.W. it is called tanking. we cant sense them becuase of the power they use. and if we give them a chance to retaliate of build any form of concentration they can 'reach' into our bodies and mess our organs up with their telekinetic powers. also they can read minds posses physical power rivaling a captain and their demonic power surpasses most characters in the show, and they can manipulate the will of even the oldest vampires)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 am

(okay. it just confused me is all, and I thought there might have been more of a buildup to the fight, lol. and I know what tanking is. I've played Wow, and other MMOs.)

Lucon followed Brandon, and when he arrived there, he stopped atop the pyramid of Khufu. He then quickly started an incantation. When he finished a large barrier was placed around a group of targets, holding them at bay for a brief time. He then swung out his sword. Already glowing, he called out. Rebuild the world -Alseid. Several copies of himself appeared, as he shunpoed forward, and attacked some cultists.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 pm

ONE MORE THING! dont ever look them in the eyes.

ONE MORE THING! dont let them touch you.

ONE MOGAH!!!!

My vioce dropped from the frequency as a an angry red glow illuminated the valley. my aura was burning red and fifteen commanders. (who are stronger than preists) were attacking me they looked like they knew me and i dodged most of their attacks until a blade cuaght a tiny bit of my flesh and a dark poison began to spread. i swung my blade cutting one down but was kicked into a sarcophagus it was black and gigantlic. i hit it with such force that despite the lack of energy to revive set it opened and the skies went dark.

the plagues ravaged the planet all except the death of the firstborn and the soul society was in chaos. earth's heroes and villlans were somehow immune to the effect of the opened sarcophagus and fought around the world against a massive army. the substitute and the captains fought where the cultests were largest in number.

in egypt i tore off my dead and poisoned flesh to prevent it from spreading as a slim slightly muscled figure emerged from the coffin. i took off into flight and resumed the fighting as Set sat on a tomb shaped as a throne and began to absorb the soul energy and life energy of everything on the planet. as he did he began to bulk up and his power thickened.

i knew we had to gather and destroy Set while he was not at full power but the cultists were too many at the moment.

Sorry im a moron. i never should of turned my back to the coffin. i spoke again as the battle ensued.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Neo gathered energy as he was afloat higher than the priest and their minions. He breathed out then took a deep breath "Gonzui!" As he breathed in the weakest and average strength minions would drop dead as their sheer essence was being absorbed into Neo adding to his already growing power thus increasing his power for stronger and more effective maneuvers.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Lucon copntinued on, attacking several cultists, some fell, some held their ground. He was slowly getting outnumbered. When there were too many, even for him and his clones, his sword was a peak power, glowing white hot with power. He stopped, and called out. Bankai!. His sword changed, and with it, a multitude of clones poured forth, even with their low strength, the sheer number overwhelmed them enough to defeat them. Then the four strongest of clones, gathered together, and began to chant Each a different incantation.. Father, Mother, Daughter, Son... We bring you forth Keepers of the world! They all rang out together. Kido # 78 ( all four keeper kido were used at the same time. ) World Resurrection! The images of the keepers appear on the horizon. And the battlefield grows dark. The Wind rolls in, chilling the place to sub arctic temperatures. Clouds come with the wind, and start raining down, black liquid that cannot be seen through, flooding the entire area . Lightning flashes across the sky, and strikes down randomly, striking down some of the people. In the same instant, Several giant pillars rise out of the ground, reaching beyond count, and strong bars appear, blocking escape. The four are left tired, as several clones disappear, leaving a smaller, stronger force. That should help hold them off He panted.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 am

the setians worked together to create powerful sorcery controlling the elements to sheld themselfves and to attack but they were pinned down and would be distracted for a long time. the fire magic they use combines together to create a mini star and hurl it at Luucon. it was the embodiment of fire's full potential
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eureka!(open)   Eureka!(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eureka!(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2